Reviews for Between Death and Reality
kagome102694 chapter 9 . 9/30/2007
Good story. You have a good plot going also. Keep it up.
Shadow Ice Maiden chapter 10 . 5/30/2007
I liked it. I'm not a big fan of KuramaXBotan but that's ok. It seemed like an episode of the show Charmed. Which is kool cuz Charmed and YYH r my 2 favorite shows! Good job!
LeFoxy chapter 10 . 5/24/2007
That was perfecto! I love it! With cherry on top of it! Great story and plot! The best..hmm..the best story I have ever read in the history of fanfiction. And it's true! I enjoyed reading it so much. And how Kurama and Botan fell in love to each other. I actually thought that it wasn't a KxB fic, but in later chapters I finally found the hint. I like what you did at the friendship between Hiei and Kurama, they are unbreakable and you truly show the bond of bestfriends, partner and the love between brothers, not in blood. I am so grateful to your story. I like the way you wrote those fighting scene too, especially the lust in Karasu. Actually, I love all of it. Yusuke's part was good too, hating being not helpful to his friends. Genkai and Yukina, being healer was a good part as well. And let's not forget the motherly love of Shiori. And Botan's love and caring as well. The ending was very kawaii! The fireflies and all and all turn out to be a happy ending_. That was what I was expecting.

I am going to try to read your other fanfic as well, and I hope I see you still in the later future.

LeFoxy
Sonzai Taz chapter 10 . 5/15/2007
awesome fic PLZ make a sequel!
ss10009 chapter 10 . 4/14/2007
Excellent story. It's wonderfully written, and I absolutely love it. Great end!
Yuko6754 chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
lovely story! i love it! wait...didn't i just say that? ahwell! onwards to the next chapter! ja ne! /bookmarked/
Yuko6754 chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
i have to say...Hiei's conversations with Koenma were funny! love the story! ja ne!
Puffi The Insane chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
...*severly creeped out*Okay,that sounds like my nightmares...
KiyoshiXI chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I'm surprised about this story! It's EXTREMELY wonderful!
HieiLover2004 chapter 10 . 3/16/2006
kawaii. i liked it.
Meiko M chapter 10 . 1/2/2006
Wow... your talent for writing... is incredible! I've been sitting here for four hours, reading your entire fanfiction! I'm sorry I didn't review the other chapters.. ._.; But it was so captivating that I barely even blinked when clicking to the next chapter! But anyway... like I said earlier, you are truly amazing! This story... the plot... the detail and the emotions.. all of it is perfect! I can imagine every detail in my head! You should write original stories, I'm sure they would be a hit! *blinks* But anyway, please please please DO write a sequel! I'm sure many people agree with me! - I'd like to read more Botan/Kurama moments too... But anyway, thank-you for writing this and sharing it with everyone who gets the chance to read it! _ Keep writing! Ja mata ~Meiko -
kahuffstix chapter 10 . 12/26/2005
i loved this story. it was so good i am sad that it is over. this story is my all time favorite story. i am glad you made a sequal to it.
kahuffstix chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
sorry i had not wrote more i am not good at tthis suff but i really do love this story and all your write so please update your other stories soon.
kahuffstix chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
i loved this story. it was so great. please add more to this story soon.
kahuffstix chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
i loved this story. it was so great. please add more to this story soon.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »