Reviews for How InuYasha Learned Spanish
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This seems like the start of a very funny story.
mystery1312 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
what did kagome do after all that?did she learned something too
Linda Chang chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I know who the secretary is! Mizuno Ami/Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon, righties? :D
butthead24 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
..so now Inuyasha knows Japanese and Spanish... how convinient for him to pick up the phone when someone who speaks spanish calls in..WAIT why would someon speaking in Spanish call all the way to Japan? O_o... strange
inuzrule chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
okay, so i was wrong. you DO have a sequel...prequel...oh for inu's sake, let's just drop it!

it's actually pretty good (the story that is), but i was kinda surprised when, to find this story, i looked at your profile page, and found something(s) that shocked and appalled me. Here it is, and i quote:

"Best Pairings in my opinion and why

2.) Sesshomaru and Kagura of InuYasha- Can I have a duh moment here? I can't really think of a reason not to. Kagura's bitchy and antagonistic, and Sesshy's an prove that opposites attrack."

okay, i hate to flame, and i know that you clearly state that we all have our opinions, but i CAN NOT STAND this pairing. we all have our pet peeves, but this is ONE (empathis on ONE) of my worst ones!

Sesshomaru is NOT, i repeat, IS NOT, an icicle. he is as complex as anyone, but choses not to show very many emotions. everytime he appears in the anime, i watch for his reactions to things, and you can actually tell what his feelings are if you look carefully. But Kanna on the other hand...she's the real icicle.

And Kagura...besides the fact that she's whiney (unworthy of Sesshy), she only asks Sesshomaru for help 'cause she thinks that he's fairly powerful, and can assist her in her plot to overthrow Naraku, who holds her heart in his hands. Anyways, although i enjoy her rebelious spirit against Naraku (monkey-man), as the wind she might be a little "flighty".

Okay, that's all the griping that needs to be done for now, and since i don't wanna go into depth about why i hate Inu/Kikyo pairings(she's a DEAD pot of clay, with souls keeping her alive, who wants him dead, and who has a soft spot for Naraku/he's a guy of action, who doesn't sit still and think things out, and his idea of a good time includes eating and fighting, either verbally or physically), your free to think over what i said or look at my stories. and if you've enjoyed this sample of my ranting and raving, definitly read the author's notes at the beginning and ending of the chapters.
J chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
The secretary? I think it was Lum from Urusei Yatsura, but I'm probably wrong. O_o She was the first person that came to my mind when you mentioned the mallet.

As for Ms. Mizuno, I have no idea who she is, as I have never heard that name before.
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Cokies ... *Drool* Too bad I don't know anyone with purple hair, except that girl in Mew Mew Power ... Which I have to wake up early, early in the mroing (or soemtimes just stay up 'til it's on) to watch ... but I love it! Yay

Yes, Inuyasha, wise decision not to learn English ... English is the hardest second language to learn ... o.O I think they've done studies on it.
YourBeautifulDisaster chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
ok so he just got lessons? that makes sense. but why did he want to? wouldnt he rather search for shikon no tama shards? wouldnt it be easier for him? lol.
Luciado chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Oh! I can't imagine how hot inuyasha must look in those clothes!

-GASP- You spoke of the cookies! Now yer in for it.

Mikki: KILL ALL HUMANS!

Me:p mikki doesn't like it when people bribe eachother with cookies.

Mikki: DAMN STRAIT! COOKIES ARE SACRED! I AM A SQUIRREL CAT!

Me: Mikki...
Dark Magician Girl Asuka chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Do you like the Yankees?

I dunno who those people were, but the secretary kinda reminded me of Winry from FullMetal Alchemist.

Update soon!
Vanya The Ninja Maiden chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Cool, I liked it, please update soon!
orangepencils chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
LOL! That was funny. Hey if you need help woth Spanish...e-mail me! Lol I'd be glad to help. That was a funny chapter. I havem't gotten a clue as to who and where Ms Mizuno is from...Nice though!
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
This is great! I was wondering how he could talk to those annoying telemarketers in spainish... Is the lady with the purple hair the girl from Tenchi Muyo? I dunno... it sounded like her... other than her I have no idea who she would be... -tear- I wanted a cookie!