Reviews for Nettik
Good please update I really like it can it be an mpreg
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Hehe I quite like this fic
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
i love it
InsoluableInsanity chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Update ppplllleeeeaaaaassseeee
Sanity and Katlin chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
I do so hope that you are going to be continuing this story.

Also, I'm glad to see that your chapter length has gotten longer since the first two.

DNAyres chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
You really need to finish this...I think Harry will make a cute kitty _
Xaria and Gelace and Dreampaw chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Sweet. Go Harry!
Hannah42992 chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
pretty good so far. what will happen next? will Draco hurt the Dursleys? please continue with it...)
yamiyugi23 chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
So Harry is a sub? I can't wait until you update next so I can see what happens next and on Harry's birthday!
mizzrazz72 chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
I just ran across this story. Very interesting! Please continue
goldentsuki chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
please please please more please i wish for u to contuine email if u do
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
update soon
MorriannaLeFaye chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
pokes author, I hope you update son

Darkness Realm chapter 5 . 10/15/2006
I Like Harry going Dark Plot a lot. Yours has potential but it really needs more emotions.

You see yours has OC chracters actually I think theres no real person who acts like your chracters I mean they just accept then go on as if its nothing. I mean when Harry was rescued by the Malfoys it really lacks emotions and when Harry said He was Draco's Mate He should been more surprise.

No offence but as I said it lacks a lot of emotions. I Think in a story emotions of the chracters is as important as the plot because it gets really boring without it. Hope you'll take my advice. I'll be waiting for the coming chapters!
AnimeRebel014 chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
Part 5 was awesome! I like the new attitude on harry i hope it comes with new looks lol i cant wait to see how ppl are gonna react and i cant wait for the next part to come out! keep 'em coming! _
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »