Reviews for You And Me
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Oh, that was so sweet! I really liked it! I never did care for Stacy that much, it didn't feel right. (That and she was really annoying!) Great job!
MercyMusicLove chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
That was wonderful!

And listening to You and Me while reading it, especially at the beginning was wonderful.
bears434 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
love:)
Eliche chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Yay House/Cameron love! great story.
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
:-)

Fab!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Wow, amazing fic! Loved it!
mycrazylilstrawberry chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
heck yes! That was so fantabulous and spec-freakin-tacular that those are the only words I can use to describe it. And they're really good, really special words too! ;)
stairwaytotheskies chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
This was really good, do more!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Great story! I really thought you did a wonderful job with the characters. Please keep up the great work.
Stephanie519 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Aw! That was relly cute! That should have happened on the season finally, I wish that when Cameron said to House that he just couldn't love her, that he said he did love her! Cameron is definatly my favourite character! Great story! **smiles**
straysheep chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
WOW! Short and sweet and just what this shipper needed! One of the better one-shots I've read, and I look forward to more of your work soon!
Papaya-Papyrus chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
AW thats so cute , total how it SHOULD have ended .
stepd81 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Aww..that was so sweet. It would have been a perfect ending to the season finale. Love it! :)
Kitty Black Cat chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Super Sweet! I love it! It's a wonderful fic! Je l'aime beaucoup!( I love it a lot) This was really great. You write well so please continue writing fanfics so I can read them!
SP'sGirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Great story. I really liked it.