Reviews for Parody of the Paper
Raykura-Kura chapter 9 . 12/16/2006
Okay chapters. But:

1. Don't skip so much of the chapters!

2. I'm not that comfortable with editing, why are you doing it?

Because like several animes, CENSORING IS BAD!
Raykura-Kura chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
Firstly Marilyn is the tallest, and secondly Vivian doesn't have an infuriate complex!(Whatever that is.) She has an INFERIORITY COMPLEX! Otherwise this is pretty good!
Raykura-Kura chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
Another review, I think you confused Gus with Zess T. and/or the East and West sides of town!
Raykura-Kura chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
Note: It's called a Koopa Clown Copter/Koopa Copter/Clown Copter! Not a helicopter! In addition some of the conversations involve one saying something he saw Bowser doing.( I don't remember what it was either.) And there's Bowser talking about how great the statues look and pretending to find a Bowser Jewel that was disguised as one of the statue's eye's (3rd statue from the left, I think!)
Raykura-Kura chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
That was pretty good, but, you need to be more detailed and I'm not sure if I like the Mario thoughts perspective. Oh, and maybe you ought to up the rating for the "swearing" even if it is edited. By the way Hooktail is a GIRL! I hate people who get that mixed up! Anyone who makes a PM2 parody remember, that HOOKTAIL...IS...A...GIRL! KURAS, SMITE THIS AUTHOR!
Nintendo Queen chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
That was funny with Koopie Koo. Update please
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Uhh, this is the exact same thing as paper Mario 2, the Thousand-Year-old Door, only with humor in the start not included in the game. loved the cleaning part by the way...Krump is a robot and the X-Nauts are robots? Wow...ya learn something new everyday.
Eladard Kikur chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Poor, poor Luigi. Always given the small roles like housekeeper and stuff. XP

Just one iity, bitty, teeny, weeny, lil' harmless critique. You kinda switched from 3rd-person point of view to 1st person. Don't worry, I've used past and present tense verbs interchangably a lot (example is the first chapter of Like Fire and Ice O_o). I'm not 100% complete grammar Nazi (more like 87%), so I'm not gonna come after you or anything. ' This wasn't a flame AT ALL. It's too freaking hot over here to flame. D:
Flameboo chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Pretty good, but it goes kinda fast. You might want to descrive some things, and maybe add more dialouge. Other then that, it's got the makings of a great story!

-This is Flameboo, over and out! :-)