Reviews for Forgiveness
rae1112 chapter 10 . 4/8/2006
Cant believe I missed that one...
emmaleeeee chapter 10 . 6/7/2005
aw how cut i definatly lov it

i almost yelled at the comp screne wen nigel and jordan... just no

neways it was awsum

keep writing
SassySasha19 chapter 10 . 6/6/2005
Amazing story, I just loved everything about it. I cringed when Woody found the "damn stick" and once again as he confessed to sleeping w/Devan. I loved the ending. Aw, Nigel took a few punches to try and help out his friends, too sweet. Great job.
SuperKelli15 chapter 10 . 6/6/2005
I loved the last chapter.. It was romantic how it all ended
xanya-forever chapter 10 . 6/6/2005
Such a gorgeous ending! Ah, I do love a good shipper fic, and this was one of the best of them. Nigel totally set that up, of course, and I think it was very selfless of him. I do love Nigel very much, after all. If Woody weren't around... well, I'm not sure I would be able to keep my fangirlish stalking away from him. As usual, a very well written chapter that remained true to the characters, and made me happy. I'm so glad they sorted out their differences! They really are meant to be, and they should never think anything else. I'm sad this fic is over, but I know you'll write something else soon! FANTASTIC WORK.
justawritier chapter 10 . 6/3/2005
so great ending though i'm sad it's great job.
Jen chapter 10 . 6/2/2005
Sniff... It's perfect! I'm sad it's over but this was a great place to end things.

I'm glad you brought Garret back, the morgue just isn't the same without him.

I'll love you forever for the fight scene. I don't know about killing someone with a pinkie, but it can be done with a thumb ;-)Strategically placed, of course.
pol chapter 9 . 6/2/2005
awesome story! i'm loving it. even though i'm a n/j fan all the way, i love how you're using them, the way that you've tied nige into it all...and you haven't abused his character in the least! that's some smart work going on there!

so keep it up. am enjoying it immensely!

ta,

pol xo
Mallorysgirl chapter 8 . 6/2/2005
sorry my stupid computer wouldn't let me finish my review of chapter nine.

Just wanted to say i loved the 'sissy accent' bit. As a Brit i found it really funny:)

Please update soon:)
Mallorysgirl chapter 9 . 6/2/2005
I hope they find their way back to each other soon:)

I love the 'sissy accent' bit in the last c
anastaia chapter 9 . 6/1/2005
I like the story with all of its twists and turns. Good job.
TiaRat chapter 9 . 6/1/2005
Sigh, why are people so hung up over sex? You are doing a good job portraying the whole complicated mess.
maehsweet chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I really am enjoying this...I can't wait to read more! It was an interesting possibility that I never considered.
Jacinda chapter 9 . 6/1/2005
I love this - so well written with a feasible plot. Excellent!
justawritier chapter 9 . 6/1/2005
really really good you update soon.