Reviews for Reticence
Janet Moonshine chapter 8 . 9/18/2005
Very nicely done! I love it so far...do continue!
Belisse chapter 8 . 6/15/2005
Secrets, everyone has secrets. I liked how you made the comment of the giant aliens. But in all, I'll be waiting for the sequel. Patiently... I hope...
Laura-trekkie chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
No, it's finished! ;). I'm with McKay, they must be hiding something else, and they weren't exactly quick to mention the attempted base infiltration. The thought of them being able to make ZPMs is good though...if they decide to share with Atlantis. I'm keen to see what happens in the sequel.
Belisse chapter 7 . 6/13/2005
Another greqat chapter, hopefully there is more on the way. Please keep it going!
Laura-trekkie chapter 7 . 6/13/2005
Aha. That answers my question about the ATA gene then :). Maybe it's just my cynical nature, but I'm concerned that there is a map of Atlantis, but they don't know the Atlantis coordinates. I hope the Tialysians are as they appear and aren't cooking something up behind the scenes a la the Genii!.

I guess we'll find out soon enough. And there's a sequel too- yay.
Belisse chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
The story is going great, still I'm thinking that there should be something sinister, and the Makina group might be it. I really don't know were you're going with the story, but I like to be surprised intead of me trying to guess what's next. So update it please!
Laura-trekkie chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
I'm glad to see that an alliance is on the table, but I wonder how long it will be before these Makina people get wind of it and start causing problems.

I'm also curious. If the Tialys have made their own gate and jumpers, does this mean they have the gene, or that they were able to engineer the need for the gene out of the equipment?

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Laura-trekkie chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
Jumpers now too? Curiouser and curiouser. And the fact that they've been...undercover?...on Tianna and know of the Athosians and Genii is also interesting. Will they find out that John and Rodney have the ATA gene? I'm looking forward to the enxt part.
Laura-trekkie chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
I wouldn't say this chapter was dull, it was simply setting up for more to come. We now know a bit about Anirul and her people. Plus the fact that they've built their own gate. And she knows something of Teyla and the Athosians.
Laura-trekkie chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
This is interesting so far. These people obviously know of the Ancients, but are also aware that the team aren't Ancients themselves. I can't wait to see what happens next, and what will happen once everyone else arrives.