Reviews for Our Masks
DaSwampRat'sCherie chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This was such a sweet story chocked full of Romy goodness! Just what I needed:)
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Oh! Beautiful! I love this. It's so perfect and real and painful and hopeful and beautiful.
CaraM chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I liked this, reminded me of Ludi's Threads, the last story in the series. I'm not sure why, this was sweet and her story was...well, not, but I get the same feelings from both. I think it has to do with Remy's inability to commit to anything and realizing this about himself. I love that although both wear masks neither is able to fool themselves. Great job
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
:hugs you: this was fantastic! im new to reading about this pairing, and im glad your's is one of the first ones i find to read(i started at the back of the list lol) this was great! ill be reading it repeatedly now, thank you :)
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aw, so good. I liked this a lot.
stackles chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
o, i really liked this :D:D:D so sweet :) lol

u better update ur other stories soon! (or at least a comedy of letters :D) lol

XD
LovableRogue chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
wonderful story! it made me shiver lol! thanks for sharing xx
Joe D. McCillacitty chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
and because you make a very cute kitty.
schistamacher chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
hi, thanks for being there all this time. sorry if i sounded ungrateful, but you are so deserved to be poked. You are amazing and do amazing things and i've learned a lot about myself and comic book characters. the turbulance was too much at times but i did it! I will pay attention to my pronouns and dialogue and look forward to talking/ being with you one day if you want/can.
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
That was very cute.
Fading Background chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I really need to get in the habit of reviewing...

Dis is good. I've read this one twice now and, well, it's captivating!
wayyy04 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005

lost in touch

who to trust

hidden secrets

whose the truth

suspicious friends, trusting stranger (get it oxymoron..lol)

ok i know they...suck , but hey! do i get a cookie!
angelathene chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
really good one shot. i enjoyed the dialog especially. it was very thought-provoking plus these are two of my most favorite characters and you really gave good insight into there complicated, yet sweet relationship.
The WolvGambit chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Very good!
punkrogue chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
totaly loved this story, i just stumbled upon this story & i love it. too bad it's only one chapter, would have loved more. loved the whole "masks" thing, it's perfect for rogue & gambit. your such a wonderful writer! :)