Reviews for Dead
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Very, very good!
sammie28 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I liked your last line; that was the best one.
Bellafiamma chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
the last line made me cry. *scuttles off for anti depressants too*
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Short and sad. I still can't believe what they've done. This time I can't wait for Ari to make another appearance on the show, hopefully soon.

Sorry about my fic earlier Navy Babe. I didn't mean to upset you, I had no idea what happened on the finale until a few hours later. Wrong timing I suppose.

Anyway this was nice
Kellybug chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
very good :) And, maybe, after Gibbs puts Ari down.. he'll go after his handlers?
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Short but-well not sweet-but it works!

Very Gibbs-Ari's ... is grass when Gibbs gets to him-and I like the "Katie" reference-that's sad!

Good little fic-you highlighted the problem with "Twilight"-a-a cliffie which DPB swore he wouldn't do-and b-no closure, no mourning-no goodbye. This is better.
blondevor chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
aw crap, why i'm reading all these today i don't know...i'm still shell shocked over last night...this is good though, thanks for sharing :)
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Sad ... sweet ... *sigh*

I love it
problematick chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
They. KILLED. KATE! WTF!

How can they get away with this? John C. Kelley will be wiped off the face of the earth as SOON as I find out where the hell he lives! *That is the writer of Twilight*

O.o!

*huff huff* Don't mind the Kibbsness, though how much more of it we'll see from now on since they RUINED THE DAMN SHOW I don't know. Everyone is dead. She's dead. They're dead. I'M DEAD. *cries forever - just like JAG - except this time I'm depressed 'cause it's over in terms of goodness*

XBlue

P.S. Let's petition this shit. Dammit.
mcabello chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Sad. But good. Write more soon.
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/24/2005