Reviews for Of Summoners and Family
supernaturalreader21 chapter 1 . 5/19
Please update
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 11 . 4/22
Well... please consider this posting as another cry in the wilderness for an update. Awesome story and plot. Great character development and suspense.. If an update is eminent PLEASE put James Potter and their elk in there place. Something along the lines of Haru/Harry over powering Dumbledork’s holding Ward/port key... any breakage of something he creates would make my day. Your new avid fan.
MrsJMPotter chapter 11 . 12/8/2017
Pls continue
LongStryder chapter 11 . 3/1/2017
I can say, I've been a visitor and user of for quite some time, but I only recently made an account in order to review this story as well as a few others that I've been reading. I'm begging you to please keep updating this story. It deserves to be finished. I understand life getting in the way, but 5 or so years withough an update? :( I hate seeing good stories abandoned or laying forgotten by the wayside. All in all, the story is well written and the plot is solid. Keep up the good work.
jamie huntington chapter 11 . 2/28/2017
please update. you probably have other thing to do. this is to good of story to just stop
asingh123 chapter 3 . 1/1/2017
WTF is this...

High on cruelty ot somethin'
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
I can't continue reading it. You've made James Potter a monster for no reason. You've made Sirius oblivious for no reason. Crucio on a four or five year old? Unsupportable.

A writer gives background and a reason for the character's behavior. You have none except you just want it to be that way.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
What possible explanation do you have for the Potters treating two children fine, but torturing Harry? There is no background, so it's simply not credible.
Marshman101 chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
This story is amazing please make more
Skeletickles chapter 11 . 10/4/2016
Wouldn't dare abandoning my ass...
Darkness My Old Friend chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
wasn't arbella figg a squib?
Zale potter chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I hope Harry is still loved by his parents even if his twin is the boy who lived.
kaiirine chapter 10 . 6/19/2016
if by some miracle you update..heres my answer:
Vote on Issue I: I need to know if you want me to continue the year or skip to later:

Issue II: Should I expand the Kagen clan beyond the two current members:

Issue III: Would you like to read more about the history of the Summons or Summoners:

Nojust a brief overview is fine

Issue IV: When would you like to have Haru make his appearance to his family

Sixth year or Seventh year preferably when he's legally an adult so they won't have any hold on him...of course revenge will be yummy too..though won't hurt if they found out they chose the wrong boy who live earlier...let the bastards panic.
KitkatMoon chapter 11 . 5/30/2016
Great story, hope to read more
Dzerx chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
Damn I was really enjoying this. Shame you abandoned it.
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »