Reviews for Of Summoners and Family
FotoDi chapter 11 . 6/3
This is a lovely story!
Your backstory is amazingly detailed.
Thank you. I hope you find time to add more.
Oceanangel46 chapter 10 . 5/30
1. yes, 2. maybe , 4. no sooner than fifth year
Tatieyana chapter 11 . 2/4
I know it's been a couple of years but would love to see you come back and write some more of this great story.
dreammyth chapter 11 . 1/22
Please continue this! Pretty, pretty please!
Aspiring Hobby chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Hello there, amazing story! I just wanted to ask a few questions, in one of the chapters when Harry had the magic dissolved from the chocker, you said it would not affect him, but he was made to stand and listen to his Aunt's portrait words. Moreover, what about Harry's chocker? Was it removed? What about his scars? Surely he might have had them? We're they removed? Also, in clan abilities it was mentioned, that there eyes glow amber when angered. Did the same happen to Harry. Did he have werewolf blood in him? Will he have that heritage? Also, you mentioned Remus has silver hair, but over here he had black here. Also, do you mind explaining te titles you use in Japanese? Thanks! :) Happy writing
Marcus1233 chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Hnnn, forgive me, but this would be the last chapter that I would read. I find myself…at a point that I could not take reading your story any more. I'm sure that there would be people who likes the story but it's just not for me.

If you still find yourself wanting to continue, you have a thumbs up from me. Just do what you like to do and continue on. Practice makes one better.
Marcus1233 chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Ambitious: trying to use multiple elements from a lot of magical genre and types within this single work from different countries. While trying to be specific, you came off as vague. Your writing suggests that you would like to portray everyone to be intelligent and sophisticated (especially Haru and his brother), but I can't help but think that the story is farfetched. (chuckles) Though I understand that this is a fanfic made by a fan who wanted to just write down whatever you desire to happen, so analyzing it critically would be a moot point, I would just sound uppity and condescending.

Kudos, for trying out your ideas and posting them (grins)
korra light chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
I hope that you continue with the story. It is very good.
angelalexiel16 chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
please update this story it is surprisingly very good and I can't wait for it to continue.
Tall Person chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Ok. I have one thing to say. COFFEE DOES NOT STUNT YOUR GROWTH!

I'm 5'9" (girl) and I have drunk(grammar?) coffee since I was six.

Ok. Sorry bout that. I'm finished.
Moony the Mature One chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
Love your story! Like how you made all the classes(Wizards, Summoners, necromancers, etc) have at least one weakness.
I know this is kind of late and you might've already closed the votes or abandoned the story but here are my votes:
1. Yes I would like you to continue this year, but you don't have to write about everyday, just some special occasions.
2. Yes, it'll be nice to see more people in the Kagen Clan
3. Yes, I hope to read more about the history of Summons and Summoners but not too much.
4. I think Harry should make an appareance to his family in fourth year but mainly have interactions in either the sixth or the seventh year.
Hope you update soon
MysticMirage chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
Update pleaaaasssee!
KingLoitl chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
update please! amazing well written originial story
christopherS chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Amazing so far can't wait for the next update
deathlover25 chapter 11 . 3/19/2014