Reviews for Sunset
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Every bit is excellent !
DarkestInk chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ah! That was so sad! DX Great story though.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
A great story. You captured their reactions to Kate's death really well.
newfoundhope chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
wow. great job. i could totally imagine them thinking this. *siff sniff* whyd they kill her off? (
southerncrossgirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I have not seen twilght as yet. In Australia we still have about 10 episodes to go until we get to the finale. However I know what has happened to Kate and I could so see this reaction from all involved. Applauding wildly. Well done.
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Maybe it was all a bad dream... Kate did dream Gibbs was dead.. maybe it's all in Tony's brain... he is still sick, this was so ic. McGee would be the one to get sick, Tony is shocked, Gibbs is out for blood and Ari.. He was going to kill Kate the entire time!
Rosmarinus chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
*applause*

This is so well done and flows so seamlessly from one man to another, knowing how each man cared for her.

Really, her character deserves better than what the writers gave her. Thank you for making it up to her.
Silent Cobra chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
that is a good F*CKING questin! Why is she dead! THOSE BASTARDS! ARGH!
Commodore Norrington chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Whoa...

That's exactly how they would react. Exactly. This is what we didn't get to see on Tuesday, but you captured it so well we didn't have to. Wonderful job. (Although I'm sure you'll understand when I say I wish you didn't have to write that.)
soccerkidd09 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
i liked this story.

mcgee's part was my favorite
sammie28 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I wish you owned the characters, too. It was written well.
gotmilk chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I really loved all the reactions, but McGee's was the most heart wrenching. Lovely job.
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I like the way you've gone about this. To see the POV of four men, all integral to Kate's life in one way or another, was very interesting. Very IC

Well done
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
That's great-very IC-very appropo to Gibbs, Tony and McGee-especially the shock-and the "why is Kate dead."

As for Ari-we shouldn't have to wait to see him as toast-just show us the one shot Gibbs must have taken at him-just one!

Good fic-thanks!
Allie-Allie chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I cannot belive that they killed Kate. "tears"