Reviews for Sunset
monkey chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I like what McGgee is thinking it is funny.

What is not funny is that they killed Kate.

I wannted to cry
Nobody chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Wow, great story! You captured everyone's really well, especially Tony's. i can just see him standing there, shocked, and thinking about the blood. Then blowing up at Gibbs. And, of course, McGee throwing up at the scene. Sigh...again, great job.
Busted chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Why?

I loved kate n then they killed her...

Keep writing, at least in fanfic she will never be forgotten...
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Oh my Lord, I about died myself at last night's episode! I *hate* it when they do something like that - get you all thinking "oh, whew, everyone's fine" and then suddenly everyone's NOT fine.

You've painted a good picture of the initial shock. God knows what will happen next season.
e-dog chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Thank you for this. I'm still upset she went out that way. I'm happy you used Ari's POV as well. It gave an inkling of closure. Possibly a reason as to why he did it. Now, her death doesn't seem as random and pointless. It was still random, but maybe not pointless.
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
hey! i like this story, but i was a bit confused! who is thinking these things? is it one person or more?
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
OH!
mcabello chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Sad. But good. Write more soon,
Meredith44 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Wow, that was fast. And oh so good. May I just echo McGee's question..."And why is Kate dead?" You did a great job writing the characters' voices. I wondered what possible rationalization Ari could have for killing Kate, and yours at least makes some sense. (Something that I'm not expecting from the show.) Although it wasn't too hard to do considering the emotional state I'm in, your drabbles brought tears to my eyes. I'm going to miss "Katie".
24 | « Prev Page 1 2