Reviews for Demon Child
phantomparanioa chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
yes more do a sequl this was the best ive iv read so far
RevesCasses chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow. This story is so cool. Awesome plot and poor Ren! Simply love this. BTW, I am a chinese and nightmare is actually spelled ermong. It is pronounced with an 'r'. But anyways, good work!
darktaoangel chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
so touching and comfortingly brother-sister-ship!so nice!
Lilec chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
That was so cool! I want cat eyes. Not demon eyes, just cat. Cause cats are the awesomest.
Leia chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
even if this was published a while back I got to say that was completly fabulus. I love renny boys eyes. That story was great. I would love to have a sequal to it but you can't have everything. Great job.

Leia
Mochitsuki chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Very interesting fic! Love the take on why he has such an interesting eye color.

Yay for ren-centric one-shots! *cheers*

Karmaholic07
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Great fic. I also sometimes thought of the unusual color of Ren's eyes. You presented quite a theory. The ending was quite funny. But one little question. If Ren is so sensitive to bright light how can he fight, becuase Bason and other spirits are quite bright during fighting.
superyuui chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
e! x3 it may be that i'm a complete freak, but i found that story totally cute, nya!
heartslogos chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
This is so cool. Explains why Ren has such pretty eyes. Was it a cat demon? Or Inu Demon?
Karin Kinomoto chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
wow! it's a really cool fic, but it seems rather rushed...more detail would make it nicer.
Ren0bsesser chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I know this fic was published a while ago, but I found through a story's reviewer's review this title, and I just wanted to tell you I absolutely loved everything about it . Creative, descriptive... All that crapola.

Nice job!
Invalid URL chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Hello, well I has wondering if you could let me translate you fic to Spanish, my natal language, so, please, if you will let me do it, just let me know it, if you don’t, don’t worry about it, I would understand. By the way, you write quite to well, I’d enjoy it.

Oh, and I have to tell you that I want to translate it, because I want to do a sequel of it, but it is not going to be a RenxOcc, it is not going to be anything like yours, (if you finally decide make a second chapter, ¿ok?)

I will be waiting for your answer

Thanks for your time. Have a good day

María Paula Lis

P.D. I am sorry if I had write something bad, you know, something you hadn’t be able of understand, if that’s the case, I am really sorry. My mistake.
Raven chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
OMG...this was soo good and cute story.I cant even describe how touching it was. *cries from happiness*.I can imagine Ren with black eyes,but I think the gold ones are much better.

Anyway LOVE this story.
Nikufei chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
G'aww. Sibling love. _; Anyways, I like teh idea of Demon Child. Yellow eyes 8D
joeyluver-dragonofra chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
haha i really liked this story i think the way u put it leaves a eirr of pain in your sole and wondering how much we really know about the chaciters i mean now the shows over how much they dident tell us it leaves us thinking up our own ideas and i really liked this one