Reviews for Epilogues
Navaer chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
i like it all, chap fives a bit confusing but i really like Brass's part. update soon! its great!
MedicWarrickLvr chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
Well, I don't know how I missed this one! This is all great! Very different on each one and all seem very true to each character...Good job!
Jennifer Hart chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
This was so cute. Nearly died laughing at the comment "Felt like I wasn't even there" since I don't remember seeing Bobby on the ep.

Never watched Enterprise - now I've gotta go see what you're talking about!
Jennifer Hart chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
Okay, I came pretty darned close to crying with this one. My favorite chapter so far!
Jennifer Hart chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Oh, this is so good so far. Nearly died laughing at the line "Ecklie said he'd take a shift. I'm not sure how Nick will feel about that, though."

Would love to see an Ecklie POV to this too. Don't know if you've got one in yet, I have to go find out.
MADsensei1 chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
I'm really enjoying your writing style(s). I'm looking forward, particularly for Grissom's POV. I know that Grissom is Tarantino's favorite character, but I don't think he delved into Grissom's psyche that much in this episode. (Don't get me wrong, LOVED it. But, as usual, I was thirsty for more Gil.) I hope that you (or anyone else, for that matter) will write about that distant, confused look he had while the paramedics checked him out after the explosion. Also, maybe comment on the question he was asked about "ringing" in his ears. I think that question and his history of hearing-loss opens the door for some good angst-filled fic. THANKS!
Kristen999 chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
I don't know what to add that has not all ready been said. Very nice changing formats for each chracter or sets of them. Allows you to show little snippets of emotion, or aspects of this whole ordeal.

Really loved Warrick and Cath. How Rick freaked when he googled the ants, how he wanted to go abck and Cath told him to just come over and they would worry together.

Greg's was the deepest, the scariest of the five. Very far reaching in hs pysche. Disturbing. However I found Bobbie and Archie very endearing.

Write more!
brigitta1 chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
I've GOT to see this episode right now!

*flicks on tv... zaps... cries real hard*

I still have to wait so long in this stupid country, for this episode! *grmpff*

I am glad you are writing such a good fic!

Very good job! Thank you for sharing!
Talifiney chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
-Then-Everyone would be Ecklie right, making Big Scary Boss Man Grissom?

Heehee, Technobabe.
chaser1 chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
Like it.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
Very cool. Love Bobby and Archie. Greatest line from Bobby EVER, " So I'm a TechnoGroupie Now?" I was laughing so hard. Keep this up. I love the nicknames for everyone. Xweet fic.
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
Whoa... poor archie... I guess they all felt hte blow huh? Hope you continue. I'd like to see a Warrick POV.
M2S chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
I really liked this take on Greg. Look forward to more.
M2S chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
This chapter was a definite tear jerker! Good job with the characters.
Kansas42 chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
god, that's cool. warrick and catherine are good, but i especially like greg's chapter. it's very realistic, and i love the snarky keep updating!