Reviews for Of All the People
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 28 . 6/3
I'd definitely read this in a library or bookstore. The writing style was great-you had relatively few grammar, etc. errors and the way that you set the story was easy to follow and imagine. You used descriptive language but not too much and your conclusion was realistic despite partly being incredibly sad. Overall I'd give this story a 5 out of 5 stars, and I love that I can do that because this is only the second time I have been able to give a story that rating since I began reading and reviewing on F . Great job!
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 27 . 6/3
gah it pissed me off so much when Gideon erased his memory and Chris got the sisters to block Wyatt from coming back from the future but genres hoping Gideon at least gets his butt kicked. I was hoping you would let them rule together. nobody writes it that way and I think it sucks because Wyatt is right: brothers belong on the same side regardless whether its good evil or neither one, they belong on the same side.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 14 . 6/3
what about Paige? It says "What are we gonna do Wy? First mom, then Aunt Phoebe, and now Grandpa. We're all alone now..." Was she already dead before or something?
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 12 . 6/3
if Chris was conceived in 2003, but the storys present is 2004, then now do they still have a day left to get him conceived?
SpangleyPony chapter 28 . 3/23
Great story, thank you for sharing and I hope you did find the courage to try and get your work published
mayawene chapter 28 . 2/5
merci
aRiElLa 95 chapter 28 . 1/25
I was fascinated by your fic, many congratulations. Really beautiful.
AJ Granger chapter 28 . 8/6/2015
You have the talent to get something published. You write well, you had a good plot here, something different. You had a nice blend of dialogue and description. The characters actions were clear and made sense. Your writing is good as well, not a lot of grammatical and other errors that I noticed.

Overall, I enjoyed the story, and found it well written and well executed. Plus, you finished a story which can be hard to do sometimes.
ThomasNealy chapter 28 . 7/11/2015
that was good the ending made me cry when Wyatt was crying feeling Chris die.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 28 . 3/19/2015
i really enjoyed this. thanks so much for writing it and sharing it here. :)
MattKennedy chapter 28 . 10/28/2014
Yay! Great story. :)
SPH chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
You're unbelievable. You actually made me love Wy. Not a chance I thought that when I started Reading this
Hayden Avery chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
"I've known you since way before you stopped believing in the Easter bunny'
Lol, really enjoyed the lighter aspects of this story
Dantei chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
"If his brother was going to give him a last meal, then at least he could have made it a stake or something." I doubt he gave him a peace of wood to eat. Otherwise the plot is very interesting.
Evarne chapter 28 . 5/7/2013
Really good fic. Similar theme to many others but unlike those, you actually managed to keep the characters free of OOC and make the story believable. Entretaining too; not too much drama (drama is good but not when they spent the entire time crying and feeling miserable or guilty or whatever). Special congrats for your Wyatt: you didn't make him mushy but neither insanely sadistic. And I loved that Chris had some special power of his own, it always kinda pissed me that he seemed so average when he had the same parents as the Twice Blessed. So... thanks for sharing ;)