Reviews for Absolute Remorse
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
OK, now THAT was a good story.

Just the right mix of angst and romance to make it effective without the reader feeling that you're being overly harsh to the characters for no real reason.

I've never seen 'Absolute Power' myself, but, after reading this story, I doubt I'll really want to; NOTHING could make it clearer that the use of Goa'uld knowledge would be a bad thing than what happened to Daniel and Samantha in Daniel's 'vision'.

I mean, I always kind of identified with Daniel's character- I'm not as intelligent, but there's something about him that always makes me think of me- and to have him be capable of THAT...

God, it couldn't have made the point more clear.

On that topic, I would have preferred it more if you'd gone into a bit more detail as to how Sam realised that she had feelings for Daniel, but, looking back, I suppose it could just have been him distancing himself from her made Sam realise how much Daniel means to her.

Oh, and I found Sam's method of 'curing' Daniel rather humourous in its own way; there WAS something rather amusing in her casual manner of handcuffing him just to help make her point.

Keep up the good work!

(Maybe try something else like this at some point, but with the roles reversed; you know, like maybe CARTER feels guilty over the actions of REPLICarter and Daniel helps her get through it?)
devianttart chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
safsren chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
very good story. Kinda scary. I loved it. Only thing is a couple of grammatical errors_
RTP chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
I love this last chapter. i think that if you want to continue with the fic it's your call. Of course it will make your inconditional fans very happy ;)
Sahc chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
No, you've pretty much said it all. Great chapter by the way!
Milly Molly Mandy chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
I cant think of anything else and I love that they lived happily ever after! Good ending. :)
nomoresassy chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Fantastic ending! Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to your next story with lots of Sam and Daniel action!
purpleshrub chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
This is interesting look at this ep, and one that seems like it could have happened. I agree with the other people who wanted some closure and wanted to see that Daniel and Sam are all right. This is a bit further out timewise, but I'm curious what would happen during this timeline for Meridian. Would it even happen? Would Daniel ask Sam to let him go? And would she?
RTP chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
I love this chapter so much! I think that at least the story needs another chapter with Daniel recovery. Maybe seeing a therapist and Sam by his side could make him recover. The of course the happy end ;)

Thank you so mucha for keep writing.
nomoresassy chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
I've enjoyed this story so far. I would love to see another chapter. I would like to see Daniel walk away from therepy feeling better about himself and confident in his relationship with Sam. He should realize that Sam loves him and would stand beside him regardless of the circumstances. I woud love to see Daniel finally being able to make the first move towards them being together completely, surprising Sam but thrilling her at the same time. Then on with the fireworks! Thanks!
Sahc chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
Being not sure if you want to add another chapter

is always, a in and authors mind. In the case of this story, I'd say that one more chapter is needed to end the story. Right, now in chapter two you have a wounded Daniel. Who's in need of a

doctor's care and you have Sam as a persuer of

Daniel and her love for him. The way it stands

Daniel can not go forward and until he get's past his dreams, he may love her (Sam) but until he's

cure it won't go any further than holding hand or kissing.
Milly Molly Mandy chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
Couldn't we follow Daniel all through his recovery? That would be cool. And obv. you have to end it with Sam finally getting Daniel!

Great story so far.
Milly Molly Mandy chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
That was really good. I wasn't sure if I would like it as it wasn't fluff, but it was really well written.

Also, it was all a dream so its ok!

Well done. :)
RTP chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Very obscure, but a great chapter. Are you planning adding more chapters? Ir could be great to see how Daniel and Sam deals with what happenned.
MsTuri chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Good story. One would never think that Daniel could be capable of cruelty until after seeing the episode this story is based on. If he did hold such feelings for Sam, then he could certainly follow in this destructive path. I'd like to see more chapters on how their Daniel handles his relationship with Sam knowing the full extent of his feelings for her.