Reviews for The Size of That
Salysha chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hilarious!

Many fics that play on misunderstandings, namely the kind that relate to the bedroom, overdo it and end up not being so enjoyable. That being said: no such problem here. This was a riot from the start to the end, and a great laugh! It is rare to find honest ambiguity instead of works in the Misinterpreted, Overheard Conversations category.

The ambiguity worked wonderfully, and Siegfried's enthusiasm for other men's "It" (or "Them") was to die for. In fact, I started cracking up right at the start, with "There, in that castle-looking stone house, lived a very arrogant and nasty little brat named Siegfried" already. What about "Sacré bleu!" - "Zum Teufel!" Bwahahah.

"With one blow Siegfried knoched him out and bent down to look for his catch. He was very deeply disappointed. 'What? Oh, Thats disgusting! Too thin and too used, I dont want That!'" -cackle, cackle, cackle-

Seriously, "sword..." Euphemism, much, in all those knight tales? Great fic!
Jazzy Fader chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Ehheh, it's been forever since I've actually logged in to FanFiction, but it's well worth it. This just really made my day :]
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
LOL this was so damn funny xD
Miss Kittyclawz chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
wow... thatz completely insane! yet totally hilarious. to tell the truth, i saw the name of the story and right off the bat i kinda cheated and went to the last sentance, but i decided that it was too good to pass up reading about the little "adventure." i read the story out loud to a friend and she was like "Oh... at first i thought he was talking about either underwear or...yeah..." i laughed and said "me too." then she says "im glad im not the only one with... the Mind." COMPLETELY CRAZY! i loved it, thatz all i gotta say.
Fenris Mourningstar chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Hmm, I never realized that you've written a fic, although I've been a fan of your drawings for some time now.

This story is definitely among the better Soul Calibur humour fics I've read, and is indeed most amusing. It plays very well on the reader's assumptions and the thing a man is judged by. The characterizations are very humorous and there is something oddly endearing about Siegfried having such a pet. :)

Unfortunately quite a few misspellings have still managed to slip into the text as well as grammatical errors, although they are the same ones that many native English speakers make as well.

All in all, this is a lovely story and will surely bring out a smile, and perhaps even a snigger, on anyone's face.
Phbbttbbtt chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
very clever and funny. I'm guessing Siegfried was speaking a little German when he confronted Raphael? I can never tell.
Bex the Hat chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
LOL!

u soo had me fooled! i thought he was looking for...never mind, or was i just being rude minded?

anyway i LOVE it and i've put it in my c2 'soul calibur for dumies' if you have a problem with it i'll be in another country with no electicity, computers or english like...FRANCE!
TK-Oreo chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I love it! Funny!

I just realized who you were! You're that artist on Deviant Art! I love your work!

You're very talented!
NiuNiu chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Actually theres no chapters coming for the fic, its finished. Did you read the story carefully enough? ;D Theres said in the end (in final sentenced) what THAT really is. Siegfried got IT, but what it was...

Check out again and youll see! ,D

AthaMaarit
Bellaphron chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Hello!Good story!Can you hurry and update the next chapter please?I hope you do.I want to know what THAT brother thought it was a dick... it? ,great story and update soon!

Bellaphron
Dark McCloud chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
...XD

Awesomeness; made you think like he was talking about something else the whole time. The irony...
kniveschik24 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
hi
nIGtMaReKaNdY chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
hmph! SO not funny. Although it was, it wasn't at the same time... I confused...
Dr.E. Vance chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
very clever! I liked it a lot.
Kyonetsu chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
LMAO! That's funny... I feel kinda sorry for Mitsurugi though...but it's just so funny! _