Reviews for Guilt-Stricken, Sobbing
north-north-west chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh wow this was nicely written and, of course, very sad. I think you portrayed Túrin's despair very well.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
SO DELICIOUSLY ANGSTY. Good stuff.
mejg chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
*sniff sniff*

Awh, that's one of the saddest parts in The Children of Húrin, 'and that's saying a lot' (hehe, Samwise quote!).

The fact that this is the only slash themed Beleg/Túrin story I found on was quite a surprise (well, not counting the one in german which I might attempt to read) since Beleg's line "I will seek Túrin until I find him, and will bring him back to Menegroth, if I can; for I love him also" [from The Silmarillion] should be enough to inspire numerous ff writers - other less likely pairings seem to be more popular despite the L word actually being said by one of the parties in this pairing, even if just in a platonic context. Hm.

Oops, didn't mean to rant. :) Well done for the story... calling the deceased's body a house - trés romantic.
Sakurazuka Lilly chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
;_; Such a sad story. This part of the book always made me cry, I like how you wrote it.

I was wondering, would you mind if I archived your story at my Beleg/Túrin site
Riona chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Stunning work. I don't think I've ever read anything this _powerful_. You have portrayed Túrin's madness superbly.
Riverflame chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
so sad ;_; Beleg is my favorite character from the Silmarillion, this is a wonderfully sad fic that does justice to his death. Also, love the Turin/Beleg slash (it's so there!)
Lindiniel chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I don't usually say this about slash fan fiction, but this really was beautiful. I love Beleg, and i really feel for Túrin. I didn't like him the first time I encountered him but POOR MAN!
Forget Yesterday chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Another good fic.
And, by the way, you have really great fic titles.
Sorry, that was random.
But you really do.
Purplefluffychainsaw chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
**Sighs** Aww... Aw... **Cannot get over cuteness...**
**Sulks** A wee bit of implied slash there, m'friend, but never mind, as was tres cute.
Beleg!
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
First Note: to lotrfan- if you don't have an IK and you're writing Tolkien accented vowels, double them. (Eg: Namaarie; Tuurin etc.)

Second Note: I think T/B slash is reasonable, but not a likely pairing all in all.

Third Note: This story, though it has high potential, could use a nice beta.

Fourth Note: Keep it up!
Mercurie chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Really nice, but would be better if they hadn't been lovers. I don't mind slash, but only if the characters were ORIGINALLY created as being homosexual.

But very nice with showing Turin's grief.
addicted chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
I have looked absolutely EVERYWHERE for Beleg/Turin slash! You have to write some where they're both living!
Shauna1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Beautiful! I'm working on a much longer piece of essentially the same theme, and I looked to see who else was slashing Beleg and Turin, and I found only you! I'd say it was odd except there aren't many Silm fics on this site. Anyway, for such a brief snapshot of so torturous a tragedy, it really captures the "melodrama". I suppose it is very dramatic, but he did just kill his best friend/lover by accident. Kind of a dramatic situation. Anyway, I don't think slashing them spoils it at all (else why would I be doing the same thing?) and I don't think there's anything sick about it. Only painful. ::sniffles:: ::slinks away before she starts crying on her keyboard, muttering 'poor, poor turin'::
Kalli chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Very, very sad... *sigh*

Turin/Beleg slash... Not the most far-fetched theory, that. Though, it makes Beleg's death all the worse. And Turin really had more then enough pain without that.
Finrod Felagund chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Uhh...hmm...I really loved it, but I think you spoilt it by making them lovers. Other than that, I thought it was brilliant.