Reviews for Sausages, It was a Tuesday
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
Gendo didn't deserve to die like that. He deserved to be hung from his pinky toes over a steaming vat of boiling oil, while hungry hot-water sharks awaited below. Being sold into the white slave trade by Rei would've been O.K. too.
Wonton Destruction chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
Maybe it's just me, but every time the 15IBRC is mentioned, I think about the bit from "Lock, Stock, And Two Smoking Barrels." Are the two at all related?
Hammerchuckery chapter 16 . 4/16/2011
An absolutely wonderful read Lard Raa! Spent my whole night just reading, the omake's however really detract from the main story. Have you thought of separating them unto their own section?
Rose1948 chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
::chuckles:: I was fully expecting Shinji to grab the bedpan again only this time beat Gendo's skull to a pulp with it. The syringes were a nice touch.

15IBRC? Did I miss something? Not surprising if I did. It's 4:13 AM... ::faceplants on the keyboard::
Rose1948 chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
::roflmao:: Feathers McGraw! Priceless!
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
I agree with dogbertcarroll regarding the DNA sharing. Half sister/first cousin. Doesn't lessen the enjoyment of this chapter, however. Awesome omakes, too.
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
Interesting. The more things change, the more Gendo remains the same asshole.
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
It's 2:12 AM, Eastern Daylight Time (US) and I can't stop reading your story. Shame on you for making it so difficult to put down! ::chuckles:: Those omake are priceless!
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
::chuckles:: Poor Shinji. He just can't get a break, can he? I like how all the webs in this story are becoming so nicely tangled, too.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
::snickers the password search:: I wonder if Naoko was psychic or something. After all, she DID wind up tits up...
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
The more fanfic I read, the more intense my dislike for Gendo becomes. What do you use to thicken your plots? Flour or cornstarch? ::dux::
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Making ramen with beer. I guess Misato didn't realize that heating alcoholic beverages removes the alcohol, leaving only the flavor behind. ::snickers::

But... But... But... Asuka Bashing is fun!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This might be an oldie but it's new to me. I love discovering "new" stories to read. Thanks for sharing!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 16 . 11/5/2009