Reviews for Tangling with Shadowlaw
bushinguy chapter 10 . 8/9/2006
Well, good showdown between Strider and Bison. Too bad Strider never win. And yeah, a mass raid into the enemy HQ as well... O_O
bushinguy chapter 9 . 8/6/2006
Wow there! Good fighting scenes, dude! Well, that's what I can say for this chapter. Anyway, my brain's dead right now, so can't really say anything, but Psycho Wankers... lol! XD And yeah, wonder what Bison is planning right now...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 8/6/2006
cool fanfic
bushinguy chapter 8 . 8/2/2006
Hiya! Well, dunno if I've returned the review last time round, but ah well... ok, really like the way Martin was besotted by Chunli. And yeah, thing's worrying for Mark given that Chunli's got her own "suspicions". Lastly, I NEVER KNEW MARK WAS STRIDER!
bushinguy chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
Ok, first things first is that I'm totally sorry for not reviewing you earlier, It's like I've been MIA from ff ever since I've got a bit busy with my own stuff. In fact, I've never done any form of reviewing during that point of time! _ Well, here I am again, to review you pal! Ok, so I guess the gamg are going on a major crackdown on Shadowlaw, huh? And yeah, you've put in Chunli, nash and Guile in as well. Coolio man. Wonder what's the relationship between Mark and Chun. Mark seems to be sweating like crazy when he knew Chunli would arrive... never know that you'll pair Mark with Cammy as well too. Interesting IMO. Anyway, since I'm back, it will also mean, that I'm back with a new story. Hopefully you can take the time to R&R. Again, thanks for your support all the while. Bye!
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 11 . 1/7/2006
Nice story... Very nice ending. :P
bushinguy chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
Hi there! It's me again! Remember? Yeah, sorry for not reviewing sooner, but got caught up with lots of stuff there. Anyway, I would have reviewed more, but I'm getting tired now. Ok, so I guess that's an alternative explanantion for Cammy getting amnesia and joining Delta Red, huh? Like the fighting scenes. They're damn good. Like the little exchange Cammy has with Mark and Martin too. Anyway, stop here for now. On a side note, Bushin Densetsu and Gaiden will be updated very soon. Hope to see your reviews soon! Bye!
bushinguy chapter 5 . 10/11/2005
Whoa, so we're gonna see Cammy again? And the Dolls having a liking for Mark? This sounds interesting to me...
bushinguy chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
Hi there! It's me again! Well, good to review this again... anyway, it seems like some combat is at hands, huh? Gonna look forward to it when the time comes. And yeah, thanks for your reviews on Bushin Densetsu and Bushin Gaiden. Till I review again, bye!
bushinguy chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
Hi there! It's me again! Well, sorry for not posting this earlier, but anyway, I like the way Vega got trash talked in this chapter and the fighting scenes are not that bad too. Anyway, hope to review this story again ASAP... and yeah, Bushin Gaiden will be updated pretty soon, so just look out for it! ;)
bushinguy chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Hi there! It's me again! Well, glad to see your reviews for Bushin Densetsu and Bushin Gaiden... anyway, sorry that I'm only catching up now... well anyway, interesting to see that Cammy's gonna be featured and now Vega's in the fray as well... I guess the email is sent by Vega, huh? Anyway, hope to R&R again and thanx very much again for your support. Bye!
ShadowHawk chapter 11 . 7/22/2005
well enjoy your vacation pal, once your back, i want to work with you, good fic by the way
ShadowHawk chapter 10 . 7/21/2005
I want more of this awsome fic pal, please?
ShadowHawk chapter 9 . 7/17/2005
great chapter, more please
Revelati0n chapter 8 . 7/10/2005
Was this what you wanted me to review? Look I have no idea what it's about. BUT it very well written and I would like to read more. Update soon.

See ya, A.M.I.