Reviews for Dry Cell
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
fascinating..explains so much ...

awesome story and writing

:P
tokidokilove chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Great story, loved the plot and concept!
Barranca chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This was original and fascinating. I never would have thought of it myself - Methos, the oldest has a trick to cheat the death. Well, he was death! I believe this won't be the last time I'm reading this :)
Karola chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I hate to think that Methos could die, too. Now I don't have to do it anymore. Nice idea. Thanks.
Cameron Dial chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
This was quite a nice piece, but I have to admit-thinking of Methos as the Everready Bunny is a bit of a twist. I get the impression there are earlier stories that precede this one. Am I right?
Em chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
HolyFrickenCrap! This was an awesome fic! I love the idea of Methos being able to store part of his energy, it certainly explains a lot!

I'm gonna go lookup your other fics, cause if they're *half as unique and original I'm gonna be in fangirl heaven! :)

Thanks for writing such an awesome fic!
Tidmag chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Cool story.

Except the highlander will definitely have to visit him where ever he goes ne?

Later.
Jemariel chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
Wow. Just wow. You wouldn't happen to have been a script writer for the show, would you? That's how good that was. Character protrayal...wonderful. Concept...wonderful. Wow. Hehe, he turned himself into a duracell, did he?
vez chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
Wonderful! This is an interesting concept you have of Methos being able to store his life energy. Meloves :)
barbarko chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
that was a cool story
JS chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
WOw you had me hanging on my seat! Bravo! Hope you write some more Methos and Duncan stories. Can't get enough!