Reviews for Night Wish
Almyra chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Excellent exploration of Anakin and his flaws, fears, and worries. I liked the little 'imperfection' of having Padme snore, as well. Well done.
orliNkeira chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
this is so good! keep it up!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Powerful.
eridani chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
You've got a great sense of balance to this story. The mix of love, fear, angsting fits in with the atmosphere of the film. I also liked how you subtly tugged at Anakin's little, and large, insecurities. The way you developed the almost-not-quite snore was really effective.
moonechilde chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Your Star Wars stories are wonderful - please write more!
HonorH chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
A beautifully-worked Anakin character study. His feelings and fears, along with that sense of the future he can't shake, make perfect sense in retrospect. You really made me feel this.
SirenPiracy chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Lovely. It has just the twitch to send to someone to crave it. Like a neverending cliff hanger. Well done lovely. I applaud you.
chopsticks chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I liked this.

I think you captured Anakin's character rather well-the arrogance and possessiveness especially.

It fits perfectly into the movie, and captures a sweet little moment I would have love to have seen in the actual film.

I can't find any flaws in this. Might be because I'm blinded by the excellent prose, so rare on FFn lately.

Great story!
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
hey that was really good. You're a great writter. I hope you keep going. You should. I loved it.
Countess Jackman chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
This almost made me cry! That was so good! I'm serious, its awesome. You have an amazing talent and you got Anakin down so well. Great job!
streetpanther chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
This is very good! Continue!
fraocharonaigh chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Awesome. Simply awesome.
Reily96 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
This is definitely what he thought. No doubts about it.
Calendar chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Oh, god, you've got me crying-AGAIN. Poor Anakin! It's easy to see the hints of his turn to the dark side, even before his thoughts of her dying in childbirth-very good! And yet... he loves her so MUCH, and you write it so well and yeah, I'm crying again. I've reviewed both your fics and I RARELY review anything, and even then, rarely beyond "Good, I like it." So feel special! If you write more Star Wars, I will be absolutely giddy. :) If not, the two you have written are just BRILLIANT!
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
As romantic as it is tragic, you weild the Anakin characterization magnificently, capturing the husband and the protector and the posessive man all in one. A short, briskly paced piece that I can't say enough good thinsg about. I look forward to reading more of your work.