Reviews for A Few Small Dreams
Barranca chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This is sick, and it made me laugh too :D Methos and goats? You get two in one!
Satine Nuit chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Um, I really have no words. On the one hand, this fits Methos like a glove; on the other, I have a pretty hard time imagining something like this. I really can't decide whether this is IC or OOC. Which is good, in my book. A story that gets one thinking. Very nice. Definitely very good writing, although a disclaimer and a warning might be nice. 'Cause while I, personally, don't mind stumbling upon such a story, I doubt many people would agree with me. Happy writing!
ick chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Ok...so your writing is quite good...but do you think MAYBE you should put a serious *SQUICK* warning on this. I went in thinking of Methos having some quick fantasy and YUCK!

So...like I said, nothing to complain about in your writing style...but please put a warning on that one!
na chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Damn that was MORBID! but good it shows a side of him that is rarly seen of.
Nik chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
That was rather... different. Amusing... although nasty. I can't see this happening though... oh well...
Em chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
I second Afrai's reveiw! O_o; o_O; O_O;

Ok, I must now go check the rest, this Methos was freaky... onward!
afrai chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
I don't know whether the story or the reviews amuse me more. Scratch that; definitely the story.
kikki chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
That was damn nasty. Please don't ask whether that's meant as condemnation or praise, since I can't quite decide either way. :)
Psyfi chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
What the f**k was that?
Jen chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
A wonderful, sublime sick-Methos story! Excellent and light-hearted!
DangerMouse chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
::blinks:: DAMN! That was certainly... different. ::laughs:: I think I liked it, too... which is a little scary. Such an interesting perspective on Methos. I guess after 5000 years, your mentality about people and/or animals might change a little. _ Very interesting.
Amy Fortuna chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
*laughs wildly* Ahhh, I love this - yes! - we finally see the true colors of Methos! You rock!
barbarko chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
What the hell was that?
rabid squirrel chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Have you thought about counseling?
Lady Anathasius chapter 1 . 3/30/2001