Reviews for Rivals
Hi chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
This was so good!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 12 . 5/23/2012
I'm just glad that it ended well in the end. When you think about it Duo unwittingly started and ended the feud.
hellzboy chapter 12 . 11/4/2009
Aw~! so cute~! XD I'm kinda upset that's there's no epilogue but oh well at least it's complete! hehe
TanyaPotter chapter 12 . 6/10/2006
OH my GOD! i luved this fic. it was so sweet...
cherry fantasy chapter 12 . 6/1/2006
This fic was great, really you did an awesome job ! _ Be proud of yourself alright ? _~ Keep up the good work and take care !
tyleet88 chapter 12 . 4/6/2006
tis was really good..you should of had an epiloge at the end but other then that it was very good
mamawar chapter 12 . 10/6/2005
WHOOT! wicked swanky fic. well written and fun plot too. and hearing Heero talk like a gang member was just too funny. XD
CircleKV12 chapter 12 . 9/2/2005
So i'm searchign to see if I can find any decent 1x2 stories. And I happen to come upon yours, so i'm like I'll check it out. Wow, this is sone godo story. You should have seen me freakin' out when Solo was comign home and Heero was there... Had romance (lemon m i love lemons) a little comdey and action. It was perfect. Nice job, I'll have to check to see if you have any other stories later since right now I need to go to bed. Really nice job on the story
DOREMIdan chapter 12 . 4/30/2004
Awesome. That's really the only word for it. I loved it.
lital-tee chapter 12 . 12/23/2003
woo hoo! I'm number 200! wow! well... I loved your story. it's very good. I have just been reading all of your other gw stories. you are a pretty good writer, and I hope that you'll continue to write and maybe update?
Rithu chapter 12 . 12/2/2003
This was 's on my favorite stories list.
Liv chapter 12 . 10/23/2003
Dunno why, but the book/film "The Outsiders" kept popping up in my mind as I read this fic..

Wonder if you've read the book or watched the film: or if the similarities are just a coincidence..

Good story :-)

xx
Rene Marie chapter 12 . 6/17/2003
THAT WAS SO SWEET! (You prolly think that I'm one sick little fuck) I LOVE Duo torcher! Well I love some, not too terribly much thou. YA wel anyway, hope you write a damn sequal! I REALLY want one! But the ending was sweet, it reminds me of somthin'. Well PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL!
Kokoro no Yami too lazy to log in chapter 12 . 4/30/2003
O Gang wars

Neat theme

It's all good

Nite nite
Bloodyfire666 chapter 12 . 11/17/2002
Riley: good story i liked the whole gangster/romeo & juliet plot type thing.

Tanya:yah im not too fond of lemons but meh!