Reviews for Felix is Gay?
Lucy chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I LOVED your story! You are such a talented writer, and as an expirenced writer myself, I love it when I come into contact with a good-quality story. I write scripts and dialoge for The Odd Couple too, as well as many of the other greats! 3

(Jack Klugman is soooooo hot!)
Lathraia chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow this is great. Being a lover of the Odd Couple myself (and owning every season) I really enjoyed this blast from the past. You even managed to capture what I thought was each character's personality. The only critique I have is that there could have been a little more humor that was realistic to the Odd Couple and their time period. Other than that it's great!
JoiForber chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I liked this! I was an Odd Couple fanatic in Junior High School. Very well written and I like the flow!
Runt Thunderbelch chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
"I'm making your favorite, Chicken Parmiagiana with linguini.

That's not my favorite. I like steak and potatoes.

Oh, but you'll love this. This'll be your new favorite." THAT is one funny line.
Teobi chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hi! I was just meandering around ffic net and i chanced upon this. As I used to watch The Odd Couple years ago I decided to read it, and boy am I glad I did. I really enjoyed it. Myrna whining about never getting any chocolates, the guys around the water cooler "no, no- we're not talking about you!" Felix using child-size amounts of toothpaste and cleaning each tooth individually, Felix's insistence that Oscar drink wine with his linguini, Felix's classic nasal honking, MURRAY, ooh, I left a criminal in the back seat, Murray going to the ballet with Felix, Felix not enjoying Murray's company at the ballet because of his constant interruptions, Murray being in touch with his feminine side.

Funny scenes. Could have come from any episode.
scooby-doo's girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I found this pretty funny, Lately I've been reading obscure fanfiction and this is one of the most amusing ones I've found.

I don't believe they used the word gay to mean that when this show was on, but it works best this way.

I enjoyed how nothing Felix does seems odd to Oscar until he gets it into his head that Felix might be gay and then everything bothers him. Everyone seemed very much in character. Good job.
SilverBlackWolf13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Good job.
silpixOX44 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
lol. dat was funny
glindalupin chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
So adorable! This was so in character and cute, I nearly believed it to be part of the play!
Max Bialystock chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I loved it.. It was so funny.
jyjyjy chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
SomeGuy chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I didn't think that it would be that good, since all those other times they tried to re-make the Odd Couple is failed horribly. However, I was surprised that this was as good as the orrigional. My only complaint is that Felix & Oscar never cursed.
trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This was really good! It's been YEARS since I've seen the Odd Couple, but the dialogue brought it all back. I'd forgotten about the honking! Glad you didn't, it definitely made it more realistic.
McKay chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
I know I'm four years late, but I just noticed this section and was curious to read your fic. As a gay person and an Odd Couple fan, I give it two thumbs up! I'd give more, except I only have two thumbs. Homophobia, schmomophobia! You perfectly captured the characters and their voices. Also, homophobia was a lot more socially acceptable in the 1970s, so the dialogue between the coworkers was very realistic in my opinion. The ending IS a little less humorous than the rest of it, but it still works well.

I can't believe that this show isn't out in a DVD box set yet. It's truly classic!
LSpencer chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
OMG, I loved it! I was on the phone reading this to my friend, angelgazing, and we laughed our butts off at Felix getting upset with Oscar..

I think the final scene was typical with what Felix would have asked.

Great job! This isn't exactly a story that I would have read, I came upon it by accident, but its was hilarious none the less! Go you!