Reviews for Seeing You
aww i love it
arcanezenith chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
8) I
Zabini32 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I must say that I LOVE that song! )
feralpixc chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh wow! This is brilliant! I'm so glad you reviewed my story; I have this habit of reading my readers ones to find out what they like/how they write. And this, this was definitely worth finding. It was sweet, and hilarious, and quite, quite interesting. I've never seen this pairing before - I'll have to look around for some more! Thank you!

Redbiker chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
That was a really unexpected pair. But it was beautiful. I liked reading a grumpy Blaise and Hermione making him see the light. Lol. "Serenading Hufflepuffs." LOL. But the last line did me in -"I was seeing you."

Hope you write more. :)
Philipa Aleshre chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Aw! I loved the end! And I liked a lot this thingy.

Though at first I thought this was kind of OOC, because Hermione was kind of silly, but maybe I just wrongly perceived her actions and words, I don't know. But those were only a few times, because you did wrote a logical Hermione, heehee.

I like to see how two people who you never imagine as friends in the book can get along so great. We don't know much about Blaise, so it's pretty fun to play with his personality, and I loved what you did here with him, because he's a Slytherin, and he has to be sarcastic and... God, I don't know the words, but seeming as he doesn't care and everything... you know? LOL. Well the point here is that I liked him.

And the whole "seeing" thing. Aww! Great! Because it's a real fact! There are so many people don't "see". And sometimes they're right by your side but you don't notice, and that's exactly what happened to them.

At the end I liked that you didn't say that they will stay together and ever and will have a happy life with lots of children. You just stated how they're still together... I don't know, I simply liked it.

So, I gotta go. Great one-shot!

Bye! Keep writing!

Winged Peach chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Oh,lovely! Absolutely lovely!
Darkdisaster16-2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
ilovethat story verry good
Nova-Janna chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Well, that was cornier than I'd usually go for, but the dialogue was fabulously written- as was the entire one shot- and so, despite the mushiness, I liked it. A lot. And the anti-Valentine is one of my favourite stories. Favourite line (Because I always have one) : "I had my compassionate face ready and everything.” That's just so Hermione, and so funny. Nice one-shot.
ThEnOtImpoRtanTOne chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
aw how cute extemly fluffy but wat can i say? i love the that even a word?LOLZ anyway love the one shot!
Drop Dead Saxy chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
AW! Cute
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
That was beautiful*sobs* I love that song and the video. So awsome. including this fic.
xfailurebydesignx chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Aww really sweet...God loves you!
hasapi chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Aw! I love that song, and this fic is good too. Funny, fluffy, and sweet!

- hasapi