Reviews for Harry Potter, the Time Turner and the Fire Whisky
Ansela chapter 16 . 12/20/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, I can't stop laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Where will Harry and co end up next? On Pern maybe?
Emma Barrows chapter 16 . 11/12/2005
OMG this is absolutely brilliant! You've got to hurry and update soon!

EMma
cmar chapter 16 . 11/11/2005
I love the idea of the kids having messed up history to create a lovely but unfortunate utopia... Unfortunate because there's no booze!

But the best part was the romance novel takeoff. I was very close to falling on the floor. Very funny, very imaginative!
Emma Barrows chapter 15 . 10/8/2005
LOL! This is really coming along great! I can't wait to read the next chapter..

maybe have them go back in time where dinosaurs were or maybe even The Hunchback of Notre Dame!

cmar chapter 15 . 10/8/2005
Heh, Sharon - I mean Sherlock Holmes was very funny in this. You have a real talent for finding the ridiculous side of things and doing really good parody of them. Nice one of Watson solving the crime, and Voldemort showing up to save the day but ending with the classic "Oh, bugger."
Machiavelli Jr chapter 15 . 10/8/2005
A fine catchphrase for Moldyshorts. Now, where else is there? Dr Who? Star Trek? Historically, Jack the Ripper might be fun. On second thoughts, Blackadder II: Harry, this is not Ginny. This is the Queen. Ron, chatting up someone who looks like your sister is wrong, especially if she can have you executed for it. Hermione, there's a good reason Raleigh is called 'rather-a-wally'. You don't want him. Edmund is worse. Percy is MUCH worse. Baldrick... well, that much drink would kill you.

A good idea? I know Blackadder's been done once but a second can't hurt. KUTGW and update soon.
cmar chapter 14 . 9/23/2005
Oh, man... Had to laugh at Darth and Luke having a little father-son argument. Very funny. And then Darth Vader and Voldemort getting together for a chat about the trials and tribulations of being a Dark Lord... I was expecting them to sit down with a spot of tea any minute. It's brilliant. Great stuff!
Machiavelli Jr chapter 14 . 9/22/2005
No more ideas, loved this one though, especially the cloak. KUTGW, update soon please.
Emma Barrows chapter 14 . 9/22/2005
This was absolutely brilliant! OMG you have to hurry and update soon!

:D

Machiavelli Jr chapter 13 . 9/15/2005
Insanity continues. LOL for improving Wes' suit; recall the wise words of LavenderBrown on the subject of HG and kilts. Bad guys in general seem to be short of ideas lately - perhaps we should send all authors and scriptwriters a copy of the Evil Overlords' List. You used most of my last suggestions so here's some more: Callahan's Place could do with stirring up a bit [any of them, though the original is best]; the Good Rustbucket Firefly can always do with more [and odder] crew; the Original Dark Lords Sauron and Vader need to meet their upstart rival; for sheer insanity the Trio need to meet the Swallows [oh, what couldn't Ron do with those names?] and perhaps Harry's good if equally Nobly Boneheaded buddy from across time and space, Fleet Admiral Lady Dame Harrington, Duchess and Steadholder Harrington, PMV SG etc. All to the good, KUTGW with whatever you like.
Machiavelli Jr chapter 13 . 9/15/2005
cmar chapter 13 . 9/14/2005
Wherever did you come up with *this* idea...?

Loved it of course. Jen's quite right, she should have a turn as Red Ranger. But Wes would look silly in pink. Great funny stuff, especially the bits about costumed heroes being good for municipal budgets and that coffee monster.

Can't wait to see where all this fiddling with the timeline will lead... maybe Harry and co. will end up wiping themselves from existence? But then none of this will have happened and there won't be a story, so... don't do that!
Emma Barrows chapter 13 . 9/14/2005
brilliant! Hurry and update soon

cmar chapter 12 . 9/10/2005
Nice to see Voldy is still joining the fun, although he has some catching up to do (literally). The Ghostbusters part captured them perfectly - and while I know nothing about Richard Sharpe, I did love the politically correct wartime pep talk. And I'm really really loving what's becoming Voldy's tag line: "Bugger."
AceGray chapter 12 . 9/10/2005
I love your story! It's so funny. We just don't hear too much out of Harry. Keep writing cause it's hilarious.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »