Reviews for Living for Death
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Yay! Sirius Black is one of my favorite characters and the fact that he spent all those years in prison for something he didn't do is very unfair. I think it's completely awful that he died without having the chance to "live happily ever after" as they say. That's why I like stories in which he's still alive. Anyway, sorry for the rant. Great job! This going on my favorites (along with your other story about Remus's list). Happy reading and writing!
Mali-caren chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
OMG! that is so Awsome! *puts on Fav list* very cool. even if it was stort, but in this case it was short and sweet. and i'm babbleing now so i'll end this now.

Mali
Victoria Humblydum chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
i like it alot

it's written really well

I LOVE PADFOOT! sorry just thought i'd share that
amrose chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Always one of my favorites.

By the way, thanks for the acknowlegement in your bio.

me
emeraldeyes050607 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
nice poem and I think it describes Padfoots feelings well especially the fudge and wormtail parts
Selenes Song chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
That was really sad and very well written but on one line you put it in first person. Still it is really good!
The Green Crow chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Wow. That's all. Wow. It rymes, it makes sense... Wow.
Me chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Oh you poor PUPPY you don't have ANY reviews! How ever have you been living without my sarcastic comments Padfoot old chap? I bet you know who this is now don't you? Well let me be your first REAL reviewer. I liked it, I liked it alot. Or did I? I'm just kidding, I liked it. Oh, Fledge (sp?) hopped off somewhere...Hope he's ok...Well see you...Some time...

-James "Prongs" Potter, Hermione Jane(?) Granger, and Fred (what's his middle name?) Weasley.

P.S. I know that Prongs isn't James's middle name ok, so don't bring it up...
RiverGold chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
nobody likes my story! boohoo! I've had it up for 3 weeks now and I dont have one review! that makes me sad!