Reviews for Single Again
jcott3 chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
Deny, deny, deny anything happened. That's the name of the game Chris and Stephanie are playing - but what if everyone knows something happened and wants the REAL story? I'm sure Chris and Steph are going to be squirming once the gang puts it together and realizes what really happened.
jcott3 chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
Okay, Chris and Stephanie had their date. Whether or not they KNOW about each other's aliases is another story. To top it all off, THEY DID IT! NOW where do we go?
PhoenixO'Neil09 chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
YAY! UPDATE ON THE STORY!

I love this story honestly. It's very well written very thought out. I can't wait to see what happens next. And with alcohol involved...lord help them
nascar-girl chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
I love this! You must update soon! I cna't wait for them to hook up face to face. That will be great! Amy & the Hardyz are jjust mischief makers! Update soon! t/c
jcott3 chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
Phase One of Operation: Chris, Meet Stephanie is a go. Let's see what happens next.
Kassandra Wells chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
Now after reading this chapter, I'm even MORE excited to see what happens next!
CULater chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
hahahah Chris being set up too! Oh Trish you devilish brat:)

Ok so...this has the potential to be really romantic or a total disaster. Stephanie and Chris have just started softening feelings towards each other..he's concerned about her, shes starting to think hes ok...and now...they could be projecting romantic feelings onto strangers that turn out to be each other.

update soon because this rock and I am DYING to see where it goes
Kassandra Wells chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
I got so excited to see that they're going to plan to meet this "keith" person. ;) I can't wait to read more! You're doing magnificent!
CULater chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Yes yes yes so GLAD you updated!Hahaha Oh Amy you kill me, you can see her trying to steer Stephanie into an inevitable meeting...I can only dream what Chris and Steph's reactions will be..

Ok so Chris's attitude has definitely softened for Steph which is great, she needs friends and all, but I'm wondering if he s beginning to feel any thing more or is that going to come later

I love this story, great update!
RandyOrton'sVixen chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
please write some more very soon love this story
angela chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
hi i really like the first chapter of your story :)
CULater chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
omg I am in love with this story. Chris doesnt even realize what an opportunity he has given how he really feels about Steph. Maybe thats good because he would freak out and get nervous but then again... its a chance he needs to take. Steph-I wonder who will find out first, her or Chris? unless she s ever thought of Chris romantically it will be a shock and man does she need him in her life right now...UPDATE SOON!
jcott3 chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Why do I smell alcohol in the future of this story? I'm guessing Team Extreme's plan is to get Chris drunk so that he'll admit everything to Stephanie.
jcott3 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Hmmm, Team Extreme put it together that Steph and Jericho are in an online romance with each other. How soon before they tell?
I love Jeffrey Nero Hardy chapter 7 . 7/31/2010