Reviews for A Bridge to My Heart
uNkOwN chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
why can't i read the full version of this in your website? when i click part1 under this story, it will show me Top Rated Web Hosting NOT the fic. -_-
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I've read both versions of this story and loved them both. I have to say that I like the happy version better. I'd like to read that version again. Is there anyway that could be done?
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
S o sad but so beautiful! Great work!
Clueless Girl chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
love it! it's so sweet and sad! i will do read the full version of the story...i love happy endings)
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Yowtch! That was so tragic it hurt to read the ending!

I found it interesting, the way you managed to work in charaters from the anime - some in roles that went along with what they did in the anime, others in completely different roles (Okita as a vindictive thug?). It was really nice of you to give Tomoe a somewhat happy ending. She and Kaoru had quite the role reversal going on.

I'm glad I read it.
Velvet Footsteps chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I read this story on your site, both the angst version and the happy version- I prefer the latter simply because Kenshin and Kaoru deserve to have a happy ending. :D Also, I found it a little hard to believe that Kenshin would die with her when he had never met her before. :/

Anyway, I hope you keep writing your wonderful stories because you are amongst my favorite fanfiction writers!
Blackartemis chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
star-crossed lovers, a little well used subject, but you pulled it off really well. and i like how you altered their lives to fit the modern world! Great job!
antica chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
i like this one shot it shows a sad ending to the story howver i liked the other version from your website better it was very enjoyable to read

_
StandingInTheCold chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Oh yes. I just knew that this would lead to a double suicide. But, you did have me going there, for a moment. I honestly thought that Kaoru might have chose to live. Being the Kenshin/Kaoru/Battosai angst crazed fan that I am, of course I loved this. But, I did somewhat dislike all of the crying Kaoru did. It seems to me she always cries a lot in everyones fics. But, maybe this is just part of her, though I always have thought of Kaoru being stronger than that. Eh, whatever, I'll read your other stories soon.

Later.
Anonymous but very interested chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Hi! "A Bridge to My Heart" is such a sweet and sad story! It's very beautiful, and when I read it, I was so sad. The angst version is wonderful. The ending was very pretty, though sad. It was wonderfully written, though.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us all.

Good luck!

_
Jade Summers chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Aw...*wipes tears* That is so sweet! And Angsty! I loved it! This story, I do believe, is worthy of my: JADE SUMMERS SHORT STORY STAMP OF APPROVAL!

-: You've been stamped! _(Hey! that's twice, keep it up you'll be elite, lol.)

Always Sleepless in my Seattle-Jade Summers
something unnbeautiful chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
this was so perfectly angsty. good angst to me is when I want to cry or when I am hit by too many emotions at once, this is a great example of PERFECT angst. you made it so believable, so sad and haunting and oddly romantic.

wonderful work, like much of your other works this is truely a gem! _ this is truely a romantic ending, much like the fairy tale's we found by the grimm brothers (though not as weird or fantasy like). the way you portrayed kenshin and kaoru was just amazing! can I say characterization is done between those two without a flaw? I think that pretty much renders how well you portrayed them, even in an AU?

the reason that kaoru wanted to commit suicide is sadly something that is all to familiar with my mother's closer friends, and in really haunting stories she likes to tell us during dinner (she's a nurse and the first thing she saids when we are about to eat is: "so you want to know what happened at work today? some idiot nailed a plack of wood to his hand! like he was trying to be jesus or something!") you gave her so much life though! evil! you seemed to give us so much hope that she would live! really now! that is just evil! XD

Gohei, as much as the man scars me in the manga and anime, just sent creeps down my spine as kaoru told her own tragic tale. its so wrong that their are men who do the things he was going to, sad fact and hard fact to be seen. he was so heartless!

now you got me depressed. -_-; and thats a good thing! to affect your reader in such a light, as points to you as a writer. though some people may not apreciate it, i did and I'm sure everyone else will too! _ I'm rendered to a tongue-tied moron, I can't think of any more praise, much less actual chritisim. I really can't complain on the story. may be, its too damn good? _

wah! ToT either way, this is truely an enormous acheivment for you as an author, practicly a year since your last story and we see your skills have actually improved. that is great! _ wonderful really, I can't wait to see what you shall come up with in the future.

* noelle *
Tsubasa-chan02 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
*sniff* that was such a sad story. i really wanted them to live a happy ending. but, ah, this is your fic. aniways, great job. later!
LadyMisaoKenshin chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
O_O you're back with a new fanfiction, and with a angsty RK fic nonetheless. I can't believe this is your first angst story, because it was really good to the point it just blew me away. Keep up writing, maybe you could give some pointers to other fanfiction writers. ]
MabuiMiyoko chapter 1 . 5/27/2005