Reviews for Wait in Vain
Gammer chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Beautiful, just beautiful, that's all that I can say about this story. Don't see much Jin/Shino fics out there which is too bad because this couple is really romantic and tender.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
What a wonderful ending to a single wonderful episode. I also like how you clearly know what you're doing with the historical correctness. How sweet, and so in character..
Fenrir's Lockhart chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I just...loved this sooooo much. There isn't nearly enough Jin and Shino fanfictions so I went scanning through the SamCham list and I'm so glad I found this lovely peice of literature. Your descriptive details and uses of japanese words was perfect, all the references to Shino's episode made it even more like a continuation. Amazing job
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really enjoyed this. I was hoping for some resolution with Shino by the end of the anime, but wasn't expecting it. This, however, matches the tone of the anime perfectly-everyone's completely in character, well done!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Very sweet...I am surprised at how little Shino, and her counterpart Sara, appears considering the impact they had.
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I've read this many times before, but never reviewed. I have a bad habit like that. I figured it was finally time to say my bit.

I could try and find a better fanfic about Jin and Shino but I don't think it's possible. The way you captured their reunion is perfect. It has a gentle feeling and it just fits them.

So, very, very nice work.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
My favorite episode- thank you for a perfect coda.
Sense of Life chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Beautiful. I absolutely adored it darling, thank you so much. ;D Cannot believe how wonderful that was to read.
tractre chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
we d0ne. great sty3e. h0*e t0 see \/0re 0f y0vr w0r2! s0rry, the 2eyb0ard s n0t w0r2ng rght!
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Shino/Jin stories are so hard to come by, especially good ones. :) This one was great. Good job!
Mirune Keishiko chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
gah! i'm trying SO HARD to not like Shino, but this fic is completely disarming me. you write gorgeously. and your Jin is every samurai fantasy a fangirl could have. heheh. thanks for a lovely read!
A Dream You've Chased chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
OMG! It wasn't till a few time ago that I was trapped in this anime and when I saw episode 11 I was like...oww...Jin and Shino are so cute and I love that pairing.

This fic was amazing, well written, with a nice flow almost like you can imagine what's going on, all in all it was lovely and amazing, the end almost looks like if there's going to be a sequel...I hope so, pretty please with sugar on top

Anyway if there's not a sequel I hope to see another Jin/Shino work from you because this was amazing and without a doubt going to my favorites, my first Samurai Champloo favorite history.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Oh, I love you! I wrote a Jino a while back, too, but it was NOTHING in comparison to this! O_O How beautifully and masterfully written - Jin and Shino's silent means of affection speak far better than any words ever could. Because of your wonderful talent, I must add this to my favorites...beautiful job! ;0)
Elixir Sue chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
What a beautiful story. Delicate and sweet with good balance and never too overly ripe, just perfectly in character.

Thank you so much for this, I was always adverse to Shino (probably jealous!) but this made me love her.

THANKS!
The Grynne chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Delicate, touching, utterly beautiful.