Reviews for Innocence and Purity
vai89123 chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
I LUV this! Just one question:

What EXACTLY did Pansy read on the paper?
serpent.r0ses chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
wow .. this story was awesome! and i LOVED cruel intentions that was such a good movie.

ty foh this story ! )
Miss Anthrope chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Love Cruel Intentions. Oh Ryan Philippe...anywho, can't wait to read your fic!
FUNxNxTHExSUN chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
Good story! I haven't seen Cruel Intentions but this was good.
hedwigmail chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Hehe... another story (by you of course) read. All my favorite authors, so little time. I really want to read that downfall of Pansy though... Oo, and Harry's confrontation with Ginny... that should get good.

You know, you really like giving out imaginary things. If I really got all the stuff you promise, well, let's just say my room would be ten times more cramped than it already is. :)

Nova-Janna chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
So you're writing a fanfic based on a chick flick and thiking of "Fight Club"? That's a little twisted...But I still liked this chapter. It was a little fluffy, but that's where this is going. And the last bit with Pansy was brilliant. This was my favourite line: “He slept with Ginny!” Harry answered at the same time as Ron responded with, “He’s Draco Malfoy!” *giggle* As if him being Draco Malfoy is enough reason to beat the crap out of him. Anyways, update soon. And have you ever seen the movie "Sliding Doors"? If you have, do you want to co-write a Ron-Hermione-Draco fanfic with me based on it?
slowlyresonates chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
I like you're story. I have never seen "Cruel Intentions" but I think you have done a fantastic job of entwining the stories...

Nova-Janna chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
THE FLUFF! It's eating me! OK, OK, that was a little exaggerated. Anyways, I'm not a big Ginny fan, but I'm sure you've lost a few readers because of how stupid she is...Even though I find it mildly amusing. I loved Pansy's entire rant, but I can't ever see Draco Malfoy being absolutely maniplated by Pansy, and certainly not for all of his life. Then again, I've never seen Cruel Intentions so I can't exactly tell what's you and what's based on the movie. I liked the password, btw. Update soon!
Machiavelli Jr chapter 6 . 8/21/2005
Weird, excessively fluffy, very cool. Innocence my arse, likewise purity.
Daniel chapter 6 . 8/21/2005
Is pansy hot? How big are her boobs. By the way nice story. I think harry is a little imoral. Lol i cud see it now, Grand theft auto: Hogwarts Vice. Ha! dumb joke, w/e
Daniel chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
Ginnys' a whore. I think this is good. If u want my advice more descriptive adjectives.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
ha! alie i think u shud write a sex scene. just be like

Ginny soft pale supple breasts glistened in the moon light. and stuff like that with lots of rich adjectives.
Daniel chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
ha! alie i think u shud write a sex scene. just be like

Ginny soft pale supple breasts glistened in the moon light. Ginny slowly rubbed Draco's long sweaty penis shaft. something like that,
Daniel chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
ha! rons gay.
Daniel chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
lol. this is a funny take on harry potter. and kinda dark