Reviews for Something Better
trilliumgt chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Your writing is unique and wonderfully written. A little redundant at times. I enjoyed it just the same. I look forward to reading other works.
OSYH chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Aw, well the ending left me the tiniest bit disappointed since I'm a huge sucker for happy endings, but I still liked how realistic it was. It left me kind of hopeful, y'know? :)
OSYH chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Well, since Neji is more of a secondary character, it's more fun to play with him, ne? Anyway, Neji's anguish and angst was so...Neji-like, and well-written.
OSYH chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Totally heart-wrenching. The way you wrote Tenten as being so emotionally destroyed was very well-written.
chibinejiten chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
gwah... (sniff) (sniff) this story made me cry so many tears gwah... you(sniff)are such a great writer(sob)... please continue to write more great stories of nejiten (sob) (wail)

but please make more happy endings (wiping my tears)

I LOVE YOUR STORIES -
Katako-Chan chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Wow. I congratulate you on a truly well-written fic.

Fluff is definitely not a bad thing. But real HUMAN emotion, angst, it's just...beautiful. The ending...I could see it being what would logically happen after the situation they had been put in. Besides a few mistakes, wonderful. I love the beautiful description and words that just create imagery. The lyrics...wow, again. I seriously thought they were from some band you could find on iTunes. Your friends wrote them? Well, then, I commend them.

Long story short, you're a really good author :D. Er...would you like to chat sometime?

Katako-Chan
coconutmandarin chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
That was gorgeous. Tragic but beautiful. The effect was ruined at the end by you exclaiming "Haha!" in your AN though, LoL.
B.Q chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
AW1

this made me cry!

wah! *sniff sniff*

btw.. great fan *sniff* fic... *blows in issue* keep up the good work! *sniff sniff*
NATA-CHAN chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
O GOD! THAT MADE ME CRY...*SNIFF SNIFF* SO... ROMANTIC...

KEEP UP THE GOOD, ER, NO, GREAT WORK! ;D
B.Q chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
THAT WAZ WRIGHT N ! ;)
notesonlife chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I commend you, for one of the best pieces of work I have ever read. I am an angst fan - anyone that says fluff is better has never read quite amazing angst.

This was actually the ending I wanted, your whole ficlet was pure amazing. Despite a few spelling mistakes, it was extremely well-written, with pure, almost raw, emotion. It's quite a skill to mix emotion, angst, wit, analogies, and words together to make such a piece like this. I've tried countless times, and failed miserably -_-

NejiTen is my OTP, and I would love if you continue pursing it. The lyrics are also amazing, and I commend your friends who composed them.

In a nutshell, you are an amazing writer, and if you feel like chatting, just PM!(or maybe I'll PM you first) ;

Kudos,

xbishieglomperx
Suraika chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
Wahh! This is so good!.. The transition, the flow of words, everything.. made me cry even T.T Hope you make more fics like this one.. _
Le' TEACUP and SCENEx chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
I HATE THIS STORY
Blood Stained Sorceress chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
This was really good, it made me cry alot. Keep up to great work
Nhelsea Caylor chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
that is terribly sad and wonderfully romantic and wonderful. i seaar wulda cried if my dad had inturuppted trying to give me pancakes, neway it was great...but still terribly sad