Reviews for Becoming
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/13
Tony's thoughts are expressed in such a condensed way, but so eloquent ... eating tofu of all things!
Beautiful! Thanks so much!
Cackymn chapter 1 . 1/25
You still out there? Big fan here. Thanks for everything! I mean it. I am willing to believe that the sweet achy-ness of your NCIS has inspired many authors. It sure does inspire feels. Your stuff makes my heart tremble. :-)
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I... just cried.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wonderful. Such a great take on how Tony handled Kate's death. I'll pretend this is what he went through on the show, because I like it much better than lack of reactions we got from the characters.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Doni chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Very sad, but well done !
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Poems don't always rhyme, and yours was a great example that poems can be spectacular with portraying emotions without rhyming. I thought it was so emotional and touching, I defintiely saw all the grief Tony felt. Awesome job, it was soo good.
Frost chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
It actually works, y'know. Poems don't have to rhyme. It's pretty good, captures the mood of grief perfectly.
Curry chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Beautiful and painful, which means it's a perfect addition to the NCIS universe.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Ouch! Deep- I love it. Adding rhyme definitely would've taken away from the overall piece. I like the way your brought McGee and Gibbs coping into it as well. Nice!
Belker chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
This is absolutely beautiful/ Belker
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This was so powerfully poignant in conveying Tony's heartbreak.
Jay chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Very nice, very sad.

"Gibbs is frozen over and

Tony is tired of waiting for spring."

Loved these lines. Just... wow. Nice symbolism. And you go ahead and crush all hopes with the next line,

"He doesn’t believe it’s coming anyway."

Foreboding is always a nice touch, adds to the angst, too ;)
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
wow! that was great!
KittyHill chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Very beautiful.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Too poignant. It left me feeling...too sad.

Pam