Reviews for Star Wars: Episode I:5: Jedi Wizard
great story
robert32514 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Got more?
Noura chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I can't bear to read this the font and underlining hurts my eyes and is intensely annoying
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Great story so far and nice to see Harry in influencing Ani. Thanks for sharing!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
nice nice nice!
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
make him gay...or not i just cant wait to continue reading. laters
Ashleigh Piccinino chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
I liked this chapter. I think Harry will do good at his new job. Master Yota better treat Fawkes just as Dumbledore did. If he doesn't... well he'll have to answer to me, that is if the Jedi were real. That phoenix was/is a good friend of mine too.
Ashleigh Piccinino chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
What about Harry becoming an Animagus. What will he become?
Ashleigh Piccinino chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
Why did Harry Potter use Gryffindor's sword? That was kind of dumb, in my opinion. I guess he wanted to remember his time at Hogwarts. It would make sense.
Ashleigh Piccinino chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Do you know that what you did, Patchwork Plagerism, isn't right in any circumstance? However, it was a good chapter. Keep it your own words, not make it look like you took something and used it for your own ends. How can Harry construct his own light saber thingy? I didn't think Jedi did that.
Ashleigh Piccinino chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
Good chapter!
Ashleigh Piccinino chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
I never have been into Star Wars, but I'll support it for you. Harry Potter is my big thing, well, besides Eragon and the rest of the cycle by Paolini. I just hope Harry meets some if not all of his friends again.
Ashleigh Piccinino chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I wish Ginny and the others hadn't have died but... that's how it goes. Good chapter, keep updating. Bring... Hagrid... back!
Stunna21 chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
good story so i can't wait for more and keep writing.
jjack0310 chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
damn damn,

this story is brilliant

i absolutely loved it.

i cant wait to read the sequel