Reviews for One Piece: A New Beginning
Guest chapter 24 . 4/21/2013
Is she going to learn gear 2nd and gear 3rd? If so,Make it they can't beat an enemy and Luffy teaches haki, and both gears to her! Or, you know, don't.
StrongGuy159 chapter 26 . 8/6/2012
Continue your story I really like it!
Mr. Significant chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Devil fruit powers can't be passed on!
frankcarlo mills chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Just a friendly question, is there going to be a romance between Kiki and Garett?
SilentEchoXx chapter 26 . 1/26/2010
OMG, This is so awesome!

Update soon Please!
Static1218 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
LOLOLOL! Sorry to burst your bubble, but I just HAD to point the EXTREMELY wrong typo you had just named!

On the name "Monkey D. Luffy", Monkey is Luffy's family name while Luffy is his first name!

Japanese names have their surnames first before their given name! Like "Roronoa Zoro". Roronoa is the surname while Zoro is the given name. So that makes Garret "Roronoa Garret"!

FIX EET! NAO!
NarniacAngel chapter 25 . 3/2/2009
Good keep it going. Some information Monkey is Luffy's last name not fist and vice versa and so one and so forth for every character their first name is last.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 24 . 11/3/2008
I love your story! Update soon please!
KyuuHana chapter 23 . 8/27/2008
Thanks for updating
msdgl chapter 16 . 6/7/2008
this is really good. seriously. so far i think my favorite character is kiki and maybe garret. ace is going to make an appearance, interesting. what about garp and dragon?

So many questions, so little time!
Sonic Sound chapter 16 . 5/27/2008
Just to let you know, Arabasta/Alabasta and Drum Island are in the Grand Line.
EviL iS FUN chapter 23 . 5/27/2008
no offence dude, but Nami X Sanji...that'll be a cold day in hell.
WildGamer chapter 23 . 5/27/2008

THIS

FIC

GOGOGOOGOGOGO
Lately chapter 22 . 6/28/2007
RAWR! You need to update this story! It's so good! After all these months, I was able to figure out everything and remember just by reading the latest chapter! PLEASE update soon! please!
Imaginary Owls chapter 22 . 4/10/2007
Please update soon i really want to know what happens Please and I really like your story so much I didn't even know it was the last chapter untill i couldn't go on.