Reviews for Temporal Sequence
rufnkiddingme chapter 26 . 4/22
I LOVE THIS. But.. isn't Kagome going to die eventually? :( Sesshoumaru will be alone again..
SaiyaCat chapter 26 . 2/8
Read ALL the Chapters and LOVED THEM. They Were So Beautiful and Moving. This Story Moved My Soul and Heart have never been so Lifted. Thank You!
SaiyaCat chapter 4 . 2/6
Awsome.
niki09 chapter 25 . 1/25
It is so beautiful and meaningful. It could really touch a person so deeply. Thank you for the emotions
niki09 chapter 26 . 1/24
milen748 chapter 26 . 1/18
Beautiful just *slow claps for three minutes* you amazing person you
aFellowNerd chapter 26 . 9/23/2014
Wow it's been a while since I've read one as great as yours. Absolutely loved every word. I can't wait to check out your other stories. Please keep writing, you have a talent.

Greetings from a fellow nerd
Lorii-chan chapter 26 . 7/28/2014
it's. a vood story but the last part's kinda lacking something
anyway it sure is a good story
me chapter 26 . 7/9/2014
This was possibly one of the best fics I've ever read, however I feel like the ending was a bit rushed. Still, I really enjoyed it.
Riiiceballe chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
I still love re-reading your stories. Wonderful job.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
I think you mean 'abominable'. Not 'abdominal'. They're, uh, they're quite different.
Chromaticism chapter 26 . 3/5/2014
The whole colour allegory woven through the story touch me deeply. Thank you, this story was beautiful.
Shariramora chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
Beautiful, your words. 26 chapters of words formed in a beautiful mind. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Runyon chapter 26 . 1/14/2014
This was truly a work of art. Great characterization and amazing insight. Very thorough research and great delivery.
ckatherine chapter 26 . 12/7/2013
I read this a long time ago... I read it again and it was so wonderful! I loved every chapter and words that you wrote... It was simply amazing. Thank you for making such a wonderful story for us to read.
1,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »