Reviews for Temporal Sequence
Beautiful. A spectacular story.
Mikky chapter 26 . 10/21
Thank you for sharing this story.
I loved the way you grasped the characters personalities, principally the way you wrote Sesshōmaru. I loved the background you created for him and the reasons for his upbringing.
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 26 . 6/19
this was a good story. you kept Kagome and Sesshoumaru in character. Sess was a written very well. the emotions were intense when they were together and it made me feel the frustrations they were going through fighting against them. i'm glad in the end they got together. this was a well thought out plot and i'm glad i took the time to read ur stori. keep up the great writing. c'ya'
Aelia chapter 26 . 6/18
Oh man the build up to this ending was beyond intense and totally satisfying. The only thing to make it better would be to know that a mating would make her lifespan match his! The characterization in this piece was incredible, from watching Kagome let got to Sesshoumaru exploring everything that had made him into the man that we know. I thoroughly enjoyed this piece, and I'm so happy I found it scrounging through someone's favorites; it can be hard to find older but no less brilliant gems like this!
Aelia chapter 19 . 6/18
Oh. OH. KAGOME NO. I would just want to fade out of existence in her place right now, they both know? How terribly embarrassing! That last sentence describes how every teenage girl in her situation would feel.
Aelia chapter 18 . 6/18
Oh my goodness that dirty little Inu Yokai listening in on her dreaming? How very very naughty. The tension is killing me here.
Goodnite Moon chapter 26 . 3/9
This was truly a wonderful story and beautifully written. Truly a delight and I find myself coming back back to it again, and again.
I know that you stated no sequels but a oneshot of Sesshoumaru in Peru would definitely be something to read
jbkb chapter 2 . 2/10
Regarding Inuyasha's character so far and in the anime, I can kind of understand his point of view. After all, she did make a promise to him and to have her not give 100% to that promise can irritate anyone add to it the fact they can only travel so far before they have to return so she can go to school (and I never understood why she would wear her school uniform to this). I was actually surprised with how lenient he was with her. I mean yeah he complained was kind of annoying to her but still, she was able to go home and do her school things even though he followed her there he didn't destroy anything. I always felt that Inuyasha was just a bag of hot air because he had to be in order to survive all those decades alone.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 26 . 2/7
Amazing. Bravo.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 23 . 2/7
I know you said you struggled with this chapter, but it's one of my favorites.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 21 . 2/6
okay, I'm guessing Ichimaru is either a son or Sesshomaru hinself!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 20 . 2/6
Hahahahahaha oh Miroku
CaliforniaCougar chapter 19 . 2/6
"Kagome made him want to believe in fate." Ugh. So sappy yet so good.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 15 . 2/6
The color metaphors were a nice touch. Who knew Sesshomaru could be so poetic?
CaliforniaCougar chapter 14 . 2/6