Reviews for Temporal Sequence
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 26 . 7/27
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história,
viha chapter 26 . 3/26
Amazing story!
Really enjoyed reading it . The character portrayal was wonderful. The insight
into character's feelings and how their memories shaped them was beautiful
Will there be a sequel to it? I would
really love reading it
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 26 . 3/14
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to read it.
DeetsViBre chapter 26 . 2/18
This was very well written and an awesome well planned story! I loved it :)
Dawnaven chapter 26 . 2/4
Amazing story! I love it, you were very descriptive and in depth about every little part.
The calling chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I love Kagome
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
I find it kind of perverse that Kagome actually gets such a rise out of a very harmless comment about her eyes and her smell. She's been going on about that for 1 1/2 chapters and feels kind of wanted by an obviously disoriented, vulnerable Sesshomaru with severe memory loss, who can't even remember his own name. That seems rather pathetic.
Undertheskys chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
Im so confused when it jumps from kagomes pov and then sesshomarus pov, and whe it jumps from past to present.
zzzzzzNot-in-Usezzzzzzzzz chapter 26 . 7/22/2015
so. damn. beautiful. no other word.
Admiring Guest chapter 26 . 4/29/2015
It has been a while since I have read this story. I have saved it just in case it is taken down because your story is beautifully written. I wonder if you have published other books. I would definitely read them if so. I honestly wish you would write more because your talented writing skills are much needed in this day and age. But alas, I am sure this story was just a one time project and you probably won't be writing another story anytime soon. I mean, it's been YEARS. Who knows where you are in life, right? I just wanted you to know though...I am always enamored by this story and the lovely last couple of lines. Like I said, your words are just absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful.
I hope you are having a wonderful life!
rufnkiddingme chapter 26 . 4/22/2015
I LOVE THIS. But.. isn't Kagome going to die eventually? :( Sesshoumaru will be alone again..
SaiyaCat chapter 26 . 2/8/2015
Read ALL the Chapters and LOVED THEM. They Were So Beautiful and Moving. This Story Moved My Soul and Heart have never been so Lifted. Thank You!
SaiyaCat chapter 4 . 2/6/2015
Awsome.
niki09 chapter 25 . 1/25/2015
It is so beautiful and meaningful. It could really touch a person so deeply. Thank you for the emotions
niki09 chapter 26 . 1/24/2015