Reviews for Return of The Red Ninja: Back In Black
Aceina chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
hahaha i love this story its so insane and silly
please insert selected name chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I was practically dying this is sooo funny
littledeviljaz chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
im not sure why exactly but i am sitting on my bed laughing hysterically tears rolling down my face trying to breathe as i read this! Thanks you so much! Hilarious!
pious the king chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Best story ever! Your descriptions were awesome, although I wish you dragged out the Rei and Usagi making out part. But I don't think you wanted the story to be rated M, so it's cool.
lunarprincess87 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
i LOVE this story it's hilarous
Kaiser969 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
What a superb story i really enjoyed this fic and i wanted to congratulate you for the hour i couldnt stop laughing (even after reading i couldnt stop)
DavisJes chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
lol that was cute
mina robins chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
i meant "try" sugar bombs
Mina Robins chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
i ketp laughin. gawd, I was in a cafe, so people were staring at me. now i really want to trade sugar bombs... they ain't real are they?... sigh
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
As usual, another hysterical fanfic.

Usagi high on "Sugar Bombs" was funny in itself, but turning into a ninja because she watched ninja movies and read "Naruto" pushed it over-the-top on my laugh meter!

I LOVED all the pairings, but thanks to your other work, I've acquired a special appreciation for the Setsuna/Minako pairing.

Haruka's weakness for chocolate chip cookies was absoflippin hilarious and too cute for words.
Crystaline Dreams chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Holy crap! That was awesome, I don't think I've laughed so much while read a fanfic! This is excellent, it's in my favorites now! Keep up the good work!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 6/18/2007

By Lord Ares, this was some fucked-up, crackcastic (or should I say "sugarastic") shit! XD

This thing's got EVERYTHING!

Tons and tons of shoujo-ai, a sugar-delusional ninja Usagi, ecchiness...chocolate cookies! Setsuna gettin' pinched! Minako and Haruka ARE perverts! And Rei made out with Usagi in the hall! XD My God, son...

Helluva job, marine.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Takako's Revenge chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
That was so hilarious! I nearly died laughing - which is hard to explain when the rest of your family is in the room, lemme tell ya. Anyway, gonna go read some more of your fics now. Keep up the writing, you're really good!

Shalimar23 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
this is one of the funnest stories ive ever read! LOVE IT!
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
dies laughing. o gods that was wonderful! I can so see usagi trying ot be a ninja. huggles write more like this one. I needed a good laugh