Reviews for A Mother's Wish
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Update this please!
R.A chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
where are you?

please please please update this story please

i love it.. so please update

i'll keep waiting :))
nylanna1105 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I like this story.. hope you will update soon..
flourelle chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
OMG! totally write MORE! I love it!
Goddess of the heart chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
its really good update soon!
AdriannaLili chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
you should so write more and quickly i want to see hermione's reaction to Harry please hurry
bookworm4ministerofmagic chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I really like this story, can you please keep going with it, it really rocks, even though h/Hr dont know each other.
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Oh. I was looking over the reviews in a friend of mine's story and saw your name.. lol you reviewed a whole heap of times in a row and I wanted to see who you were...

This is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS sweetie. Wow, I like it a whole heap. It's turning out to be a damn good AU. Please update soon... or else I'll go crazy lol... na not really. Whoa I'm so happy I clicked on your name lol.

Anyways, loved it to pieces and please update soon!

Alex
wildly-wrathful chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
hehe Update soon!
Artemis Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Please continue! I like it and please update soon if you decide to continue!
BeatlesLove chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
LOVED IT! PLEASEE UPDATE VERY SOON.

WHEN IS SHE MEETING HER SOON TO BE HUSBAND?
Rottenkittenstastelikebras chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
o0o, great chatper! it seems to be a good story so far! I really really hope you continue, cuz if u dont, ill rite a letter to u saying how pissed off i am... thatll teach u, lol. Well, yeah, CONTINUE... u must obey me, u cannot refuse!
J chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I definately want you to continue. You're a wonderful writer...can't wait for more!

~J
harry and hermi fan chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
it was really good you have to write more i wanna find out who it is um its not harry by any chance lol harry and hermione are ment to be together and you have already started you cant stop there... write more

})({ butterfly
Ellie chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Interesting chappy. I really hope to hear the next chappy soon. Continue on. I wonder and guess this going to be a D/Hr..lol! Anyways I hope it is, lol.

Anyways continue on.