Reviews for More Than a Partner
Kaliko the Cat chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I LOVE this fic! Wufei is one of my favorites and its so refreshing to see him mature! This was very well written and thank you for coming up with such a wonderful story!
takeda shinju chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
the elements of a movie are all in here. romance (like wufei and sally making out in the pool table), comedy(duo's constant remarks about sally, calling her 'babe', his unusual appearance in a place, his pick-up lines), adventure...you name it. i love how the story runs. except that there were some typographical errors, but i can understand that. i guess you were too excited to write this one, ne? nevertheless, i love it. omedetto!
Kasai chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I thought this fic was well written, even if the ending was a little abrupt. I LOVE Wufei, an is one of my favorite pairings for him. _ Thanks for a great fic!

-K
Paws.on.scroll chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
*laughs hard* Oh I loved that ending. Such drama/comedy! I'm not sure if you wanted that 'comedy' element but to me it was there. You reminded me of so may shows/movies with couples who act in the way you did these two.

In fact this pairing is so far from my normal readings that I really really enjoyed reading about them! Thanks for such a wonderful story.
Ruryu-chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
If this is not your best story then the others must be really good. Cause it was one of my favores. Some of the ones I read have the that would have them OOC. But this one was not a OOC. And I like it like that. All in all I like the stroy a lot! Keep on wrighting. ;)
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Wow. You know, I think that Duo should fall in love next. I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really LOVE IT! That's a lot of really, I've just noticed. But 'tis very very very true.
Slay-me-sweetly chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I don't know why you don't like this story. I thought it was very well written. There are a couple mistakes, but they are things that everyone, especially me, does in the haste of typing. i'm totally going to put you on my favorites list.

keep on writing,because I'm looking forward to your stories.
Moonstream chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
great story plzz make a sequal.
Ukchana chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Very kawaii!

My only complaint is that Duo should have Hilde somewhere around there. (when the question of what might keep him in the area surfaced)

I really enjoyed it. It could use some smoothing in some areas, but that's more of a style issue. I approve of how you handled the characters, also. I think you understand them pretty well. I also see nothing wrong with having Duo as a "matchmaker" lol. He's always seemed a kinda mushy guy anyhow.

Anyway, I hope you keep writing and I am thankful for a good fanfic about Wu Fei and Sally. There aren't many fanfics at all for them, and even fewer are worth the time.

yours,

Ukchana
Shadow Fox777 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I don't know, I kinda like it.
GundamPilot03 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
This was so sweet. I loved it. And I can picture Duo playing cupid. I really can.
Yasashii Namida chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
AW that was sweet. I like this pairing now. It's very good, a couple of grammar errors every now and then but good. I like it XD.