Reviews for Hogwart's Two New Saiyan Students
Zuchiku chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
I like the idea of this, also with Gohan being colder and his change of perspective. Maybe in the first chapters you could have been more descriptive.
Maybe you find motivation to continue one day.
15dragondream chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
ummm you got its not going to take months right. its taking years i really hope you dont give up on the story cause this is a really good story that id hate to see be wasted. please update
otogii chapter 14 . 7/20/2009
hey you should updte! maybe if you think a little bit more you can get another spike in continuing the story!

anyway good job i really enjoy it!
AcquittedForLife chapter 14 . 6/17/2009
Very interesting. I want to see where this is going.
luke harris chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
please update soon its a great story and i found out im full english with just a bit of irish blood from my grandad lol
BYoshi1993 chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
I like this story. The twist with Trunks turning into an 11 year old was very good. I really hope that you update soon.

gohan's biggest fan chapter 14 . 8/15/2008
fantastic...nice and woderful...everything just fits...col story..but can u bring back old gohan...since he already had chat with his dad and all i thought he would be back to his normal bring the happy child we love so much..he is goku's son after all...he has to be care ways i see u havent updated for a year and do...its a good story dont desert it...
Erykha chapter 14 . 7/14/2008
Your fic is so awesome. I'm hooked! Kinda sad that Gohan can't really smile and laugh like the old him. But it's ok.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you find the chance to update soon!
Rohan777 chapter 14 . 2/22/2008
Gah, just when it's getting interesting, the story ends... Well written though. _ I love Gohan's angst and Trunks's... hair. O_o Anyway, I hope you'll eventually update this again. There's a lack of decent (or finished) Gohan/Harry P. stories. It's almost been a year...please? Well, in any case, good luck writing future chapters/stories.
monde chapter 14 . 11/29/2007
its good. im not much of a fun of an angry gohan, but what works works.
Luke Harris chapter 14 . 11/10/2007
Really like this story update soon or else you'll feel the wrath of my half irish/english saiyan bloods KAMEHAMEHA! Just kiddin but update soon
soccercrazed15 chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
Great story. wish you would update.
wert1990 chapter 14 . 9/22/2007
eally good storry

please update
ilovegohan chapter 14 . 6/11/2007
i liked the story but u have made gohan very cold and stern,which is the only part i did nt like, but complete the story wiil please and do try to bring old gohan back, the happy and cheerful 1
Knight25 chapter 14 . 3/26/2007
About time you updated! Any way, good chapter. Keep up the good work.