Reviews for The Presence Of An Absence
violets92 chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
Wow. Just...wow. This is incredible. It made me cry.

I don't usually read or like post-Twilight stories but this was just incredible. I loved the way you portrayed Tony. It would have been great if they'd done that on the show but they didn't. Thank God for amazing writers like you.

Ellen
fallenangelcrys chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
brilliant job, i really wish the show had explored this type of angle instead of bringing in Ziva and going on from there with no really, i suppose, obvious effects.
Bismarck's Otto chapter 5 . 9/15/2006
Very deep and well written, neat work!
NothingButTate chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
wow... its a painful story to read. well written. long live the tate. so much angst..
ro-sham-bo211 chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
OH! This made me cry! You're such a great writer. Please keep writing. I wanna know what happens to Tony. I'm still crying. And I still can't believe they killed off Kate! I don't care if Sasha Alexander wanted out! She'd have to deal with it. I'd make her stay! This is the best post-Twilight fic I've read.

Keep it up.
Princess-Rachy chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
Wow. You are a really really really amazing writer. I cried and cried thru this. U had me hooked from the first chapter and that is a feat in itself seeing as i dnt even normally open post-twilight stories, let alone read them. This is a great and powerful story. Good job.
PKgirl chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
Oh, *this* is how it should've been. There's a little clutch of post-'Twilight' fics out there that are everything we never saw on the show, and this is one of them. The heartbreak and heartache; the fact that, three years on, none of them has gotten over it. There's no moving on, no replacement, no closure. This is how it should've been, with pain and tears and darkness. And if Tony wants to murder the new replacement...well, I think he oughta just go right ahead! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you write more.
Mayowanai chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
You aren't done with this, are you? I loved it. It made me cry- not too hard, in my present state, so it's probably a good thing I didn't watch the Notebook, but I love your story, good job, and thanks.
sam chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
OMG! That was so good, but so sad i seriously cried, i'm not joking... i can't believe they killed kate.

I'm so pissed, thanks it was really good.
nursejay80 chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
Wow, very powerful and realistic. I think those emotions are truely on par for what Tony is feeling. I hope to read more very soon. Keep up the good work!
Dina chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
I love it. It's so sad. I got tears in my eyes.
Rinne chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Wow.
Rinne chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Just discovered that you've written extra chapters. Well written. You've got a knack for picking up feelings.
Arachne chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Wow. This is gorgeous ... you have a perfect bead on Angsty!Tony, and it's wonderful. I could really feel the rage and confusion and frustration, and I love how you wrote his interactions with his other team members - because everyone expects them to just bond and band together over her death, but you wrote it in a way where he felt estranged from them, and I could really see that happening in reality. It's more realistic; someone close to you dies, you don't want to reach out to others, you want to crawl inside yourself and internalise all the rage you feel. You portrayed that beautifully. Thanks for writing!
AndyCake chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Beautiful, beautiful piece. You have really captured a raw reaction from Tony. Hope you continue with more updates