Reviews for Sohmas first christmas party!
Sano S. Sagara chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
AW! such a good idea! please UPDATE!
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
You gotta add more! It was great!
A Talentless Hack chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
awesome! idea- have shii-chan continually hold mostletoe over kyo or yuki or anyone else's head just to piss them off!
Ruby Love chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Hi!I'm Ruby Love's little sister.I want to say it sounds like a cool idea!I like the pairings kyo/kagura, yuki/thoru,and the famos kisa/hiro!It would be cool if you add that pairings but you don't have too!Write more soon!I'll be on the lookout for new chapters!
venom syringe chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
no some people in japan clebrate chirstmas, but they dont know who jesus is (lmao, thank god) they just know who santa is in america

but then alot of them dont celebrate it either
kahna1414 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
how could u write such a short story. plz continue. it sounds really good so far. just watch the grammer more closely plz.
Starlight-angel1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Hi! Your story is good so far. Just a few misspelled words but hey that's okay, I'm the last person that should say anything! Well, keep up the good work!

Dragonjewel24 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
this seems like it could be really funny! oh, and just so you know, what is spelled w-h-a-t, not w-a-t. update fast!
Que Bonita chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
cool..i wonder whats gonna happen at the party!
hatori obsesser chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
very interesting... but you do know that there in japan they might not celebrate christmas? that's what one of my reviewers said when i wrote "The Sohma's First Christmas" .. then it got taken off... but anywayz enough of my own problems, this fic is getting somewhere.. a few misspellings and capitalization problems, but other than that, its' awesome! plz continue!