Reviews for Bridges
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 5/6
very good
Gillanna chapter 1 . 5/2
I can not describe how perfect this was in every sense.
Wizard chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
OMG! Ship Han and Leia!
bananalestrange chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
I'm re-reading your fics for the first time in a million years, I don't even know how long it's been but I was feeling nostalgic and vaguely remembered these fics and spent forever digging through my favourites list to find them, and oh man, they're just as incredible as I remember them, this one was always my favourite and I'm so happy I found it again, it's just brilliant.
erindarroch chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
I love the realism in this, and the imperfection. I'm very late in catching up on reading (very late indeed) but I can see why your stories appear so often on the rec lists. Lovely work.
justinegraham chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
When searching around for the best H/L fanfic when returning to the fandom, the name 'Chanel 19' kept popping up over and over. It only took reading a few sentences from this story to confirm why. All of your stories are compelling little yarns that succeed in filling in many of the missing moments from the OT. Thanks so much for sharing!
Momm2five chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
*But I've been standing here for two years, Leia.*

~Melts into a puddle~

Love this story. I've read numerous *flight to bespin* fics. This is definitely one of my favorites. I can honestly believe Han waiting and knowing she needed to want him as much as he wants her.

Great story.

On to read more!
(Since I'm 12 years late reading and reviewing!)
banzi chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Decided to reread your wonderful stories. They are just as good as I remember. I love your ideas of what happened between Han and Leia.
The Legendary Star-Boi chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
I enjoyed this a lot :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
H
alden chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
beautifully written and very satisfying. I'm not talking about sexually. I'm being very emotional here. as someone who has very clear and vivid memories of being afraid of a man's advances and lack of control, I've been in Leia's shoes... I wish that my earlier partners had taken the kind of care and consideration that Han does in this fic. reading this really surprised me with a sense of overwhelming comfort that none of my early partners ever tried to give me. thank you so, so much.
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Amazing! Loved it! I wonder how things would've changed if she'd gotten pregnant from this?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
This was really great! It one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time. Will or did you ever write more to it? Once again the story was great and I loved it.
G chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This was really well written and just what I was looking for in a fic... and now I want more! Definitely checking out the rest of your work. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
THAT WAS AMAZING! You're such a good writer and that was the best story ever! Truly amazing!