Reviews for Dreams
HappyLibra1 chapter 1 . 9/23
why do people always talk about Leias scars and the horrors she's seen! is everyone forgetting about the terrible life he had?
I love this so much!
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
I love your stuff, and I can't believe I never reviewed this. This, along with all your Star Wars stories, is written in such a straightforward way for such a difficult topic. I like the idea that Han is the first to say he loves Leia, but he does it without making a big production out of it. It's just so obvious to Han, it's like he just assumes Leia already knows.

I also like that even though Leia has shared some of her experiences on the Death Star with Han, she hasn't really been comfortable sharing all of them, and they only come out when she's forced to share them. I think that is very realistic because nobody as strong as Leia would want to admit to not being in control and being a victim like she was.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on a Galaxy Far, Far Away with all of us.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Leia is so damaged in your fics, yet also so strong. You're an amazing writer.
banzi chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Great story.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow your stories are great, I love reading them. I especially like these Bespin trip fics between Han & Leia ;)
ChocoCherry chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
wow that was really intense...but i liked see vader being so humane that's your great story! :) and i love leia swearing :D
Agent Lizzie chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is one of my favorite fics ever. It's really good. :)
Lily Skywalker chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
"Maybe she finally got wise, and she's in my cabin. Chewie joked."

MUAHAHAHA! :D Laughing my ass off! :D
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Omg! Omg I love this story so much because it shows that Darth Vader has a heart! He cared for his daughter and I'm sure the stormtroopers who did that to her are dead now and he rocked her and held her and comforted her! I love that you put that in there, it really makes her whole Death Star experience seem slightly better since I know that Vader didn't want that to happen to her. And of course I love that Han finally admitted that he was in love with her :) Nice job!
LeiaSolo89 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
i really like the way u discribed what happened to leia on the death star good work keep it up
Scarlet Scully chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Great story. I really like how you managed to humanize Vader a bit in the end. I recently re-watched the ANH, ESB and ROTJ after having seen ROTS again and I guess I'm getting brain-washed or there seemed to be a little humanity in him throughout too.

Keep writing. Your characterizations are well drawn and the story has great flow. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Micki Skye chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Reading about what happened to Leia is harrowing, but you've written it perfectly. I absolutely loved the part where Vader comforted her over her rape. At least her father was not the monster she thought he was, and at least she shared one good moment with him. Just beautiful.
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
aww, chewie is such a peacemaker.
Kazzy chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Now that was a cute one! :) Sounds like really did go through a rough time. Well, yeah, obviously. Don't mind me. Nerve regeneration is no joke that was some pretty terrible things. Great fic!
Dreaming Insomniac chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I really like this one. I'm on a HanLeia kick right now, and this fic is great. Most people don't touch the sex part of the relationship, but I'm glad you actually made that known. Good job!