Reviews for The Phantom of Hogwarts
...wow...astonishing story!But I gasped at Zacharias's death
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
plz update soon!
Kiridia chapter 10 . 11/1/2010
I love phantom of the opera and love how you applied it here! I know you haven't updated in...quite a while, you gave up on this story did you? I would have loved at least ten more chapters to read. Why don't you update!
dramionezluverz chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
this is really good dont stop! ahaha i love it its really good keep up the good work! :)
Alaia96 chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
I am a DM and HG fan all the way and I love all thinks Phantom, you use some fab quotes! One of the best fanfictions ever! XoX
sabryelle chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
um hi I just wanted to point out that in chapter 9 you said that the devils snar was trying to choke dean thomas, but according to chapter 2 he's already dead.
MidnightMajesty chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
Please keep writing, this is great!
PanemNCircenses chapter 10 . 6/12/2008
"I promise that it won’t take me as long to update." It's been over two years! Please please please update.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 10 . 11/8/2007
Lovely chapter, simply marvelous. I'll be keeping my eye out for the next update.
Cullen-Malfoy Obsessed chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
When are you going to up date? I really like you you so full of passion and mystery, just so beautiful. Why didn't you do the sex scene? It would have added to you master peice. Anyway, up date soon!

Sarah
Ariana chapter 10 . 2/13/2007
Wait... That's the end? Or are there more chapters on the way? It's a great cliffhanger for between chapters, and a good place to let peoples minds wander if it's the end of the story... But I'm confused. It doesn't really finish the story of the Phantom of Hogwarts... It just ends. And you said it won't take you that long to update so I don't know if that means there's more chapters or your next fanfiction all together... All in all this was a very good chapter. And kinda a let down since you said that there was mentions of sex, and it was very well done and quite hidden so I don't know were anyone could get angry or offended at it since it was so subliminal. Though it was very good. Can't wait to find out if there is more or another story all together.

Ever Waiting...

Arian
Ariana chapter 9 . 2/12/2007
And now we have him killing another human being. So what next will happen? Dumbledore actually look for him I think? Maybe, fore we never know the going on's in the Professors mind.
Ariana chapter 8 . 2/12/2007
Loverly. But I thought you said that Draco and Hermione weren't going to be in love. Just in lust. Hm... I like it though. I've always liked this pair since it's such an unlikely one. And I, once again, love how you put it to were Draco was first doing it to get revenge but then accidently let his gard down and let her in. Love it!
Ariana chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
Well well well. It seems here that Miss Granger can't wait to be back in the arms of her Phantom. This is all sounding very good and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you so much for putting me in a good mood. Today has not been the best of days for me.
Ariana chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
Hm... Brings questions to the mind. Now to answer them by reading the next chapter.