Reviews for Obsession
Supersqish chapter 7 . 4/9
wow that is sad. I would not have thought of that ending. but I did like the story so yeah other than the sad and sort of morbid ending, ( although with Johnny you cant really escape morbidnes) it was great! ( wow i'm repetitive I hope i'm not this repetitive when I talk.)
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Me: *Enthralled* what happened?
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Me: *Knowing smirk*
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Me: Whoa O.O
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Me: *Sneered at Kathryn's roommate while roasting her on a fire*
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Me: *Shock etched upon features*
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Me: Holi chizz O.O
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Me: *Bawling in laughter at ending sentence*
Gothalla123 chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Aww... poor Squee... insane as Nny is- err was... :) I liked the story alot, good work!
Cindy Cerberus chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
that was... interesting. I LOVED IT!
WTF chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
*Jaw drops*
HarmonicAlchemist chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
(too azy to log in)XD ZOMFGBBQ THE ENDING WAS GREAT! XDDDDDDDDDD haha it was SQUEE! WOOO! XDD AHHH! *calms down* excuse me...great story! I wasn't sure where the story was going to go when I started reading i, but it was great. I love the ending (obviously). you have a unique style of writing too, it was easy to kee up with the story. and I LOVE Nny's vocabulary, and how it consists of mostly curse words.
invaderrusty221 chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
one word... AWSOMWE! :)
YinYangSisters chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
very very very very VERY good story infact good dose no justtice to your amazing abbilitys to write very good end with a mind boggeling twist it really threw me off
Dirge for the Dead chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
Awesome story, but there's something I didn't get. Did Johnny and Kathryn die in the fire, or are they still alive somewhere? You either didn't make this clear enough, I passed over it, or I'm just stupid. I think it's the second one, but I just wanted to be sure.

Please write back,