Reviews for Fullpersocom Cardcaptor
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Fascinating crossover concept. Ed's awesome. Poor Syaoran.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAHHAAHHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA WAT.
Kokari chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
wai that was kawaii! keep writing!
Kibou no Kizuna chapter 12 . 1/14/2006
aw! That was really cool and sad and happy and funny and a whole bunch of other stuff at once. lol I probably confused you, huh? Anyway, thought it was a great fic! Hope you keep on writing fics!
Rena the Reviewer chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
I really want to like this story. Seriously. I felt that it had potential to be a good read. Unfortunetly, it disappointed me a bit. Scattered about are a bunch of spelling errors, mostly due to missing letters in certain words. Of course, you got a lot of things wrong about some things in FMA. Soul attachments can only be made right when a person is dead/about to die, that's why Edward got to attach Al's soul quick enough.

Also FMA takes place in an alternate 1910. While there are some technological advances in that world, there are no persocoms. And no internet. And nothing of that sort. There were many other ways you could have approached the idea of a Persocom in the fic, but alas, you didn't. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to bash your story, I'm just pointing out faults within it, so maybe you can improve upon it. Many people did seem to like it but...lots of people are not aware of the things I mentioned about FMA. If you'd like to discuss this further, please email me at the address above.
PuppyPuppet13 chapter 12 . 10/1/2005
After all, loyalty is a virtue. that has got to be one of the best ways to end a story that I've read in a long time. Keep writting and people will continue to admire you work.

"Good things come to thoughs who what, but are only given to thoughs who've earned it."

Moon-Fur Monk
The Violent Tomboy chapter 12 . 9/7/2005
Wow, I expected some more action, I really didn't like the ending too much, but all around, this is a really nice story.
BusinessCasualPrincess chapter 12 . 9/7/2005
HOLY CRAP! That story was SO FREAKING AWESOME! I think it's your best one yet, I really do. Excellent ending!
Sher221Locked chapter 12 . 9/7/2005
AMAZING! I loved it! SO COOL! SO AWESOME! SO FANTASTIC! SO SWEET! Is that really the end? Oh my God...it seems to have gone so quick...it was SO SxS and I loved how the Loyalty in Syaoran kept stealing Jean's ciggarette box...lol! brilliant! Such emotion in this chapter too! YOU TOTALLY ROCK GIRL! I can't wait for more from you! You're officially my top favourite author! And fanartist come to that...! loL! _

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

For Future Fics:

Plz update soon!

(Times that by a few million, then a few hundred and then eight hundred and eighty eight (cos that's lucky in china) and then seven (cos that's lucky too) lolz! Oh and then your favourite or lucky number!)

WildfireDreams chapter 12 . 9/7/2005
nice, very good.
WildfireDreams chapter 11 . 9/5/2005
wow, please write more soon.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
What the...
Sher221Locked chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
What an amazing chapter! Such action and emotion! It's really late here now but I just HAD to read that before I log off the computer for the night...or what's left of it! Poor Sakura having to watch that...and such a decision for Loyalty...Hope everything turns out ok! I can't wait to find out!

BTW I checked out your deviantART gallery and your pictures are amazing! I can't wait for more of them too! I didn't comment on any though...mainly because I'm not a member...but they were so cute and cool and amazing! Just to let you know!

SxS forever!

BusinessCasualPrincess chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
Holy Moley! What is going on there? This is intense! I can't wait for it to continue!
BusinessCasualPrincess chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
Poor Loyalty-kun, it must be so hard for him. Very cool with the Syaoran/Alphonse fight. Keep up the awesome work.