Reviews for Sunrise, Sunset
Adorable and hilarious! *squee*
Foxyvixenbb chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Love it!
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
why do robots need to exercise?
Frostbite2014 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
nice book ( :
LucasVN chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
The lack of proper pargraphs makes this a little awkward to follow, but the stiry itself is brilliant. I love your take on Prowl.
Lost Among Stars And Bots chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This had me laughing madly by myself, this was so hilarious and awesome to read! xD
moonlightbeam305 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Awww! Isn't it nice that people care, Prowler?

I loved this fic! It was absolutely hilarious!
Pesti chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is a great fic! It was very funny, because of the misunderstandings; but it was also sweet, because they DO care about each other.
Lady Stormdancer chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Holy smokes. This is just...nice. NICE nice. xD

Let's just condense it to "I really, Really liked this." I can seriously see it happening. :]
kaiiju chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This made me laugh so hard I almost cried. So great...
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was lovely, definitely going into my favorites! You should continue it! Loved how everyone was worried about Prowl!
Zea T chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was both extremely funny and, as Prowl noted at the end, quite touching. I loved the sedate, steady pace of your story telling. I could almost feel the warmth of that sun myself and enjoy the relaxation! The concern of the other bots was spot on, and extremely funny in its own way as well as being very sweet. Excellent story - thanks!
Kai-Chan94 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wow, this story was hilarious!
Marinelife37 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
lol. Great story. Prowl takes a enforced day off that no one but Jazz, Optimus Prime, and he know about and everyone assumes Prowl all but went AWOL. very funny.
Grumpy Old Diamond chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh...my... :D This was WONDERFUL. Really. I was smiling the whole time, especially with Sunstreaker. You have done wonderfully, and I enjoyed every moment of it. The only thing I have to say is that seperating every sentence like that made my eyes hurt. Either that or the chlorine from swimming. Or both. Anyways, great job!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »