Reviews for Just You Wait
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 63 . 3/15
I didn't intend to read a long fanfic when I started browsing! But I'm glad I did. It was intriguing and really a vibrant recreation of the world in the original. Seeing your note that it was written over such a long time explained a few parts where I was confused or had to work to tie things together, and I was probably a little bit too smug when I realized some of the plot twists ahead of time! I caught some minor errors, but none of them really detracted from the story, which was well-written overall.

Thanks for the read! It's clear it was a labor of love, and I hope you've continued writing and honing your skill! This was a fun, engaging read...thanks for sharing!
Arsenico chapter 63 . 11/11/2013
It was...in a word...Perfect. Thanks for the words, for the time and the heart in this precious story.
ChiakiHara chapter 63 . 8/27/2013
This is so far the best Escaflowne au I've read. The story is whole with all those twists and Armand! God he has become my favorite character. So witty and absolutely hilarious XD
Also, I love how you incorporated most of the characters in the anime still intact with their personalities but depicted in a different light :) You did an awesome job creating this. Congratulations for finishing the story and thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us!
Oh how I wish somebody would turn this into an anime hahaha. I just can't get enough of Armand! He so deserves his on comedy show XD
Guest chapter 55 . 7/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
numa10 chapter 63 . 5/8/2013
This has to be the best thing I have ever read! Oh my goodness! It was so perfect...thank you so much for finishing this seriously wonderful masterpiece!
jossi-31 chapter 63 . 4/6/2013
I wish Van had said "I love you" to Hitomi at some point
The Emperess Rayanna chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I found this story a while back but did not have the time to deditacte to reading such a long fic. I must say I'm really liking it so far. I do have a few suggestions if you are interested, I see that this story hasn't been updated in quite a while and am curious if you would like ideas for improvement or just want to leave it as is. If you want feel free to PM me. I would also be willing to help out with anything you may be currently working on if you wish. Well, TTFN. Happy writing and may your muse offer up plenty of plot bunnies. Ja Ne!

The Empress Rayanna _
Selenay Of Antioch chapter 63 . 7/26/2012
This has been a most impressive and wonderful tale! My, I accept this version of things more easily than I accept the anime series, regarding the history of the many characters, like Allen being from Zaibach, and Serena totally fit in with that. It all fits so neatly, it's a wonderful tapestry of brightly colored threads depicting a picture more clear than I would have thought possible.

Rui, this is amazing!
You are a genius!
Koriina chapter 63 . 4/30/2012
Hey! Just wanted to let ya know I really enjoyed your story! I haven't been on this site in years, but your story grabbed me. It is one of the best I've read here and makes me want to continue rewriting my story that was deleted. Thanks for the inspiration and hopefully with your busy schedule you will be able to start up another story :)

Koriina
Lady Ari chapter 63 . 3/29/2012
AAhh it finally ended. I had fun reading this story. Ive followed it for a long time. But I alway wondered why u gave a male knight the name 'Jill'. Jill is a female name. It's in fact my first name. Just curious. Keep up the wonderful writing.
Serenity Ngo chapter 63 . 3/13/2012
This was a beautiful story. I enjoyed reading it immensely. :D A job well done indeed!
ctrnikkim chapter 63 . 3/12/2012
It has been years since I was on this site (so long I can't even remember my login stuff) and I was so happy to see this story and finish it! I totally remember everything even though I haven't read it in ages! You should change all the names and some other blatantly escaflowne stuff and publish this sucker for real!
kia chapter 63 . 2/28/2012
this is truly the work of a genius. I'd like to say more in your praise, but I'm speechless... so please accept my gratitude for writing such a piece of epic fanfiction :)
killua chapter 63 . 1/14/2012
HOMayGOD! Finally! It was finished! hahaha. I was in HS when I started reading ur story!

I just hope that there were more romance bet. Van and Hitomi.

aja!
aye-know-hah chapter 63 . 1/6/2012
finally getting around to finishing reading this! what a lovely ending :)
2,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »