Reviews for Just You Wait
pinkdynamite chapter 63 . 2/14
This is still one of my favourite Esca stories of all time. I just finished binge reading it again (couldn't put it down!) and I just wanted to commend you for such a great story. The characters are amazing, both original and new, and the storyline is addicting and completely original. Thank you so much for this amazing read!
Tiff chapter 63 . 1/26
Remarkable. You should pull a fifty shades, change the names and publish this. I finished it in two days. I couldn't put it down. I love Escaflowne and you captured the characters so well AND managed to create new ones who were fantastic. You are a true writer and I hope you publish your own fiction because you are so talented.
Wow this is truly wonderful. I can't imagine how those imagination playing inside my head about this AU love story of Van and Hitomi could actually written this make my dreams come true and I'm so delighted that you shared it with us. This is a reality to me and I wanted to believe it. It's well constructed and well entertaining, natural and easy to relate with. I fall in love with this characters more and more. Escaflowne had always been my all time favorite story that I end up wishing to be in that place and experiencing how good to live the world of Gaea.(except for the war of course,that's to unnerving).Van and Hitomi love story is truly inspiring.

Thank you for this chance and I was looking forward for more of your have talent to create a life through stories like this.
eliim chapter 63 . 1/5/2015
Wow, this story is so amazing that it only took me 2 days to read it all (and I don't even speak english as first language!) Great job! Even if the story is different from anime version, I really appreciated it. I loved the characters, especially Van! I just would have liked to know something more about Folken and the reason he decided to ally with Serena... Except for that, I really loved the whole story, it's very well structured too!
The BestChaser chapter 63 . 8/26/2014
It took me days to finish this story, but I could not put it down. Usually i do not read AU. EVER. This is the only exception. I think your own characters are some of the best developed ones I've ever read in a fan-fiction piece before. And I've been reading for over ten years.
I absolutely love Armand, and his witty remarks, I could just imagine him in my mind. The story is gripping, well worked out and easily holds up against the original! Fantastic job!
rufnkiddingme chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I really loved reading your story! :)
mutya chapter 63 . 6/12/2014
Wonderful!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 63 . 3/15/2014
I didn't intend to read a long fanfic when I started browsing! But I'm glad I did. It was intriguing and really a vibrant recreation of the world in the original. Seeing your note that it was written over such a long time explained a few parts where I was confused or had to work to tie things together, and I was probably a little bit too smug when I realized some of the plot twists ahead of time! I caught some minor errors, but none of them really detracted from the story, which was well-written overall.

Thanks for the read! It's clear it was a labor of love, and I hope you've continued writing and honing your skill! This was a fun, engaging read...thanks for sharing!
Arsenico chapter 63 . 11/11/2013
It was...in a word...Perfect. Thanks for the words, for the time and the heart in this precious story.
ChiakiHara chapter 63 . 8/27/2013
This is so far the best Escaflowne au I've read. The story is whole with all those twists and Armand! God he has become my favorite character. So witty and absolutely hilarious XD
Also, I love how you incorporated most of the characters in the anime still intact with their personalities but depicted in a different light :) You did an awesome job creating this. Congratulations for finishing the story and thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us!
Oh how I wish somebody would turn this into an anime hahaha. I just can't get enough of Armand! He so deserves his on comedy show XD
Guest chapter 55 . 7/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
numa10 chapter 63 . 5/8/2013
This has to be the best thing I have ever read! Oh my goodness! It was so perfect...thank you so much for finishing this seriously wonderful masterpiece!
jossi-31 chapter 63 . 4/6/2013
I wish Van had said "I love you" to Hitomi at some point
The Emperess Rayanna chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I found this story a while back but did not have the time to deditacte to reading such a long fic. I must say I'm really liking it so far. I do have a few suggestions if you are interested, I see that this story hasn't been updated in quite a while and am curious if you would like ideas for improvement or just want to leave it as is. If you want feel free to PM me. I would also be willing to help out with anything you may be currently working on if you wish. Well, TTFN. Happy writing and may your muse offer up plenty of plot bunnies. Ja Ne!

The Empress Rayanna _
Selenay Of Antioch chapter 63 . 7/26/2012
This has been a most impressive and wonderful tale! My, I accept this version of things more easily than I accept the anime series, regarding the history of the many characters, like Allen being from Zaibach, and Serena totally fit in with that. It all fits so neatly, it's a wonderful tapestry of brightly colored threads depicting a picture more clear than I would have thought possible.

Rui, this is amazing!